PDA

View Full Version : Death Valley & Rhyolite, Nevada film

Ghosttowns.com
11-13-1999, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by William Miller

WANTED: Any 8mm, 16mm, video, or home movies taken in Death Valley or Rhyolite, Nevada. The older the date of the film the better. Also interested in anything concerning Rhyolite, Nevada.

Ghosttowns.com
11-03-2001, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Mark Bloom
In Reply to: Death Valley & Rhyolite, Nevada film posted by William Miller on November 13, 1999 at 22:00:25:

: WANTED: Any 8mm, 16mm, video, or home movies taken in Death Valley or Rhyolite, Nevada. The older the date of the film the better. Also interested in anything concerning Rhyolite, Nevada.

I lived in LV for a year and travelled Nevada GT's...I have photographs of Rhyolite bank, a few other buildings, and extensive cemetery photos...
Mark

Ghosttowns.com
11-03-2001, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Mark Bloom
In Reply to: Death Valley & Rhyolite, Nevada film posted by William Miller on November 13, 1999 at 22:00:25:

: WANTED: Any 8mm, 16mm, video, or home movies taken in Death Valley or Rhyolite, Nevada. The older the date of the film the better. Also interested in anything concerning Rhyolite, Nevada.
I have extensive Death Valley photos...dunes, cayote, painted desert, Devil's Golf Course, just to name a few...Slot Canyons of Arizona, other Nevada, Arizona GT's...
Mark

Ghosttowns.com
03-25-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Johnnie

Iam intersted in the same, plese feel free to contact me, maybe we can share what we find I in contact with someone that want`s to make documentry

thanks Johnnie "Out west"