PDA

View Full Version : Ghost town video

Ghosttowns.com
11-13-1999, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Justin Campbell

Hey fellow ghosttowners!\r\nI'm interested to find out how many of you would be interested in a video I'm about to produce. It's here in Utah, and it is reported to be the bloodiest ghost town in the state! With 23 saloons, the town averaged a killing a night! Before I go ahead with this project, I'd like to know how much interest is actually out there. So if your interested, and would like to see this video produced, then just e-mail me and let me know. It will be approximately 30-40 minutes and will sell to ghosttowners for $19.95 (others, $24.95). Thanx ya'll and please get back to me as soon as you can.

Ghosttowns.com
01-14-2001, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Carey Granger

In Reply to: Ghost town video posted by Justin Campbell on November 13, 1999 at 22:14:04:

: Hey fellow ghosttowners!\r\nI'm interested to find out how many of you would be interested in a video I'm about to produce. It's here in Utah, and it is reported to be the bloodiest ghost town in the state! With 23 saloons, the town averaged a killing a night! Before I go ahead with this project, I'd like to know how much interest is actually out there. So if your interested, and would like to see this video produced, then just e-mail me and let me know. It will be approximately 30-40 minutes and will sell to ghosttowners for $19.95 (others, $24.95). Thanx ya'll and please get back to me as soon as you can.

I'll wager you're talking about Frisco. I've been there, great ghost town and it would be a great subjsect for a video, possibly touching on Newhouse as well, on the other side of the mountain.
If you actually go through with this project, I may be of assistance. I'm associated with several independant fillmmakers here in SLC, and have access to Canon xl1 digital cameras and people who know how to use them, as well as editing systems. Together, we've completed three feature length films on Digital Video, so we have enough experience to help you get this done.
I'm a ghost town fanatic, and would love to be involved in a project like this. I have a gnarly old Ford truck that loves the West Desert as well as a motorhome that makes a great support facility for an extended shoot. I'm in a blues band, and can supply soundtrack music. Drop me an email if I can be of assistance to your project.
Regards, Carey Granger.