PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Ghost town money--trade tokens

Ghosttowns.com
11-13-1999, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by J. K. Crowley

I am interested in trade tokens produced during the late 19th and early 20th century and used for commercial purposes in ghost towns. If you have these for sale, please send a price and description via email.

Ghosttowns.com
08-28-2000, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Ed Erickson

In Reply to: Wanted: Ghost town money--trade tokens posted by J. K. Crowley on November 13, 1999 at 22:22:45:

: I am interested in trade tokens produced during the late 19th and early 20th century and used for commercial purposes in ghost towns. If you have these for sale, please send a price and description via email.

Ghosttowns.com
08-28-2000, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Ed Erickson

In Reply to: Wanted: Ghost town money--trade tokens posted by J. K. Crowley on November 13, 1999 at 22:22:45:

: I am interested in trade tokens produced during the late 19th and early 20th century and used for commercial purposes in ghost towns. If you have these for sale, please send a price and description via email.
JK,
I have some ghost town tokens fro Nevada and Arizona for trade or sale. I prefer to trade for other tokens...but I do sell. Do you have any traders or do these 2 states interest you?
Let me know, Ed

Ghosttowns.com
01-08-2001, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Patton

In Reply to: Re: Wanted: Ghost town money--trade tokens posted by Ed Erickson on August 28, 19100 at 12:56:39:

:
: : I am interested in trade tokens produced during the late 19th and early 20th century and used for commercial purposes in ghost towns. If you have these for sale, please send a price and description via email.

I have a 12 and 1/2 cent cigar store token for Burley Idaho

Ghosttowns.com
08-06-2001, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Beezy Tobiasson

In Reply to: Re: Wanted: Ghost town money--trade tokens posted by Ed Erickson on August 28, 19100 at 12:59:05:

:
: : I am interested in trade tokens produced during the late 19th and early 20th century and used for commercial purposes in ghost towns. If you have these for sale, please send a price and description via email.
: JK,
: I have some ghost town tokens fro Nevada and Arizona for trade or sale. I prefer to trade for other tokens...but I do sell. Do you have any traders or do these 2 states interest you?
: Let me know, Ed

I have a couple of V.K.JONES OVERTON,NEV FOR SALE.

Ghosttowns.com
12-31-2001, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Bill Gleixner
In Reply to: Re: Wanted: Ghost town money--trade tokens posted by Jerry Patton on January 08, 19101 at 20:09:43:

: :
: : : I am interested in trade tokens produced during the late 19th and early 20th century and used for commercial purposes in ghost towns. If you have these for sale, please send a price and description via email.

: I have a 12 and 1/2 cent cigar store token for Burley Idaho
Which Burley token? (trade dependent upon token)