PDA

View Full Version : Westcliffe (Custer CO) Colorado

Ghosttowns.com
11-13-1999, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Chris Ueberroth

Would like to purchase; Photos, papers, artifacts, most anything, etc. From Custer, County, .Colorado Including Silver cliff, Westcliffe, Querida (Bassick), Rosita, Ula, Custer City and others. Also anything to do with the local mines. Please let me know what you have

Ghosttowns.com
01-29-2000, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Stephen F. Rich

In Reply to: Westcliffe (Custer CO) Colorado posted by Chris Ueberroth on November 13, 1999 at 22:28:00:

: Would like to purchase; Photos, papers, artifacts, most anything, etc. From Custer, County, .Colorado Including Silver cliff, Westcliffe, Querida (Bassick), Rosita, Ula, Custer City and others. Also anything to do with the local mines. Please let me know what you have

I have several photographs of Marble Mt and the sentry posts near Caverna Del Oro.

Ghosttowns.com
10-17-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by noel berge
In Reply to: Re: Westcliffe (Custer CO) Colorado posted by Stephen F. Rich on January 29, 19100 at 11:23:15:

Interested in seeing your photos, talking with you about Marble mt caves.

I live in westcliffe

Noel

Ghosttowns.com
01-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Noel Berge
In Reply to: Re: Westcliffe (Custer CO) Colorado posted by Stephen F. Rich on January 29, 19100 at 11:23:15:

Have now been twice to cave outcropings where Marble Caves and apparently 10 other caves have been identified. Returning in the spring.

Have begun power point presentation on general environment of the caves up therem having visited 7 of them. Intend to locate all.

If anyone has any experience or information, pls contact me.

Noel

Ghosttowns.com
01-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Noel Berge

Have now been twice to cave outcropings where Marble Caves and apparently 10 other caves have been identified. Returning in the spring.

Have begun power point presentation on general environment of the caves up therem having visited 7 of them. Intend to locate all.

If anyone has any experience or information, pls contact me.

Noel

Ghosttowns.com
06-09-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Daniel Vasquez
In Reply to: marble caves posted by noel berge on October 17, 19102 at 13:31:57:

: Interested in seeing your photos, talking with you about Marble mt caves.

: I live in westcliffe

: Noel

I would like to know more about the marble caves.