PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Property

Ghosttowns.com
11-13-1999, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by art

I have one acre in San Luis area which may not be in the area you desire. It is on Wild Horse Mesa just south of San Luis. It was a planned community which has yet to reach a boom. Property is on slope overlooking Sanchez Resevoir. If interested or know of anyone that might be let me know. Thanks.

Ghosttowns.com
08-01-2000, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Dan Huntzinger

In Reply to: Colorado Property posted by art on November 13, 1999 at 22:33:07:

: I have one acre in San Luis area which may not be in the area you desire. It is on Wild Horse Mesa just south of San Luis. It was a planned community which has yet to reach a boom. Property is on slope overlooking Sanchez Resevoir. If interested or know of anyone that might be let me know. Thanks.

Can you provide a GPS plot or a close lat & long? What's your asking price? Can you give a distance from the Sand Dunes etc etc.

Ghosttowns.com
09-26-2001, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by dennis ritchie

: I have one acre in San Luis area which may not be in the area you desire. It is on Wild Horse Mesa just south of San Luis. It was a planned community which has yet to reach a boom. Property is on slope overlooking Sanchez Resevoir. If interested or know of anyone that might be let me know. Thanks.

Ghosttowns.com
08-23-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Willie Marquez`

george mackey
05-28-2006, 11:01 AM
if you still have property im intrested .thanks george (georgemackey@bellsouth.net) 1-225-275-2193