PDA

View Full Version : Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale

Ghosttowns.com
11-24-1999, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by A. Gilda

This townsite and mine are located in the Historic Marysville Mining District - near Helena, Montana
I am looking for someone to go in with to purchase this ~220 acre site for preservation.

Please drop me a line if you are interested or know of someone who might be.

Ghosttowns.com
08-28-2000, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by john

In Reply to: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale posted by A. Gilda on November 24, 1999 at 15:21:04:

Send me info on the town and the price, i would be very interested if it was something I could afford. you can contact me at jmheath18@yahoo.com thanks -john

Ghosttowns.com
12-31-2000, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Chris Bohler

In Reply to: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale posted by A. Gilda on November 24, 1999 at 15:21:04:

: This townsite and mine are located in the Historic Marysville Mining District - near Helena, Montana
: I am looking for someone to go in with to purchase this ~220 acre site for preservation.

: Please drop me a line if you are interested or know of someone who might be.

I might be interested if you are still looking. Let me know.
Chris

Ghosttowns.com
03-01-2001, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by jimbo

hi alan gilda email me and let me know what you want to do with the property.preservation??
do you mean no placer mining or no exploration..
jimbo....

Ghosttowns.com
05-31-2001, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Ken Wright

I will be up in the area this summer and am interested. What can you tell me about the area. How would I get there to look it over?

Sincerely.

Ken wright
wrightpaw@citlink.net

Ghosttowns.com
06-02-2001, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by saugustine

: This townsite and mine are located in the Historic Marysville Mining District - near Helena, Montana
: I am looking for someone to go in with to purchase this ~220 acre site for preservation.

Ghosttowns.com
06-09-2001, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Terry D Hicks

In Reply to: Re: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale posted by john on August 28, 19100 at 16:23:23:

: Send me info on the town and the price, i would be very interested if it was something I could afford. you can contact me at jmheath18@yahoo.com thanks -john

Ghosttowns.com
10-07-2001, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by rodney heiser

Ghosttowns.com
12-19-2001, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Allen Line

I am interested please send more info

Ghosttowns.com
08-05-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Mike Johnson

Please send me photos and details
Thanks Mike:
This townsite and mine are located in the Historic Marysville Mining District - near Helena, Montana

Ghosttowns.com
10-22-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by hal hefner
In Reply to: Re: Historic Montana Gold Mining Townsite For Sale posted by john on August 28, 19100 at 16:23:23:

: Send me info on the town and the price, i would be very interested if it was something I could afford. you can contact me at jmheath18@yahoo.com thanks -john
send me info on what the history of the town is and what assets are to be purchased HarHef@aol.com

Ghosttowns.com
11-26-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Kirk K. Baker

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

I am interested in investing in Marysville,in the intrest of historic preserveation...

I would be interested in restoring all existing building's,doing extensive research and rebuilding the town,to current code but looking just as it once did...

Marysvill is far from dead,it is an oppertunity wating to happen once again...(-;

Ghosttowns.com
11-26-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Kirk K. Baker

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

I am interested in investing in Marysville,in the intrest of historic preserveation...

I would be interested in restoring all existing building's,doing extensive research and rebuilding the town,to current code but looking just as it once did...

Marysvill is far from dead,it is an oppertunity wating to happen once again...(-;

Ghosttowns.com
01-02-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Walter

Send me more information please.

Ghosttowns.com
04-28-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Glen Ashbaugh

Ghosttowns.com
08-01-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Paul Filliger

Is this property available for negotiation?