PDA

View Full Version : MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES

Ghosttowns.com
12-18-1999, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by JOHN VOLRICH

I'M INTERESTED IN OBTAINING MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES AND OLD PHOTOS OF MINING CAMPS IN ARIZONA AND COLORADO -
FOR ARIZONA - MINES IN YAVAPAI COUNTY
FOR COLORADO - MINES IN AND AROUND LEADVILLE, ALMA, FAIRPLAY, CRIPPLE CREEK, SILVERTON AND ST.ELMO -

Ghosttowns.com
10-13-2000, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by J ROBSON

In Reply to: MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES posted by JOHN VOLRICH on December 18, 1999 at 10:36:37:

: I'M INTERESTED IN OBTAINING MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES AND OLD PHOTOS OF MINING CAMPS IN ARIZONA AND COLORADO -
: FOR ARIZONA - MINES IN YAVAPAI COUNTY
: FOR COLORADO - MINES IN AND AROUND LEADVILLE, ALMA, FAIRPLAY, CRIPPLE CREEK, SILVERTON AND ST.ELMO -
:

I HAVE A STOCK CERTIFICATE FOR EMPIRE COPPER AND MINING CO. DATED 1905, ISSUED TO ONE OF MY RELATIVES.
WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS CO. PLEASE GIVE ANY INFO YOU KNOW.

THANKS
JROBSON3@BELLSOUTH.NET

Ghosttowns.com
03-05-2001, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by George Coombs

In Reply to: Re: MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES posted by J ROBSON on October 13, 19100 at 02:34:23:

: : I'M INTERESTED IN OBTAINING MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES AND OLD PHOTOS OF MINING CAMPS IN ARIZONA AND COLORADO -
: : FOR ARIZONA - MINES IN YAVAPAI COUNTY
: : FOR COLORADO - MINES IN AND AROUND LEADVILLE, ALMA, FAIRPLAY, CRIPPLE CREEK, SILVERTON AND ST.ELMO -
: :

: I HAVE A STOCK CERTIFICATE FOR EMPIRE COPPER AND MINING CO. DATED 1905, ISSUED TO ONE OF MY RELATIVES.
: WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS CO. PLEASE GIVE ANY INFO YOU KNOW.

: THANKS
: JROBSON3@BELLSOUTH.NET
I have a Cripple Creek, signed by a Gould (J?) It belonged to my great grandfather

Ghosttowns.com
05-19-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by michelle kelly
In Reply to: Re: MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES posted by George Coombs on March 05, 19101 at 15:48:25:

: : : i have stock certicates from cripple creek very old alomst 90 years old no one has see please write me if u no any info

weststocks
01-04-2004, 11:52 PM

I'M INTERESTED IN OBTAINING MINING STOCK CERTIFICATES AND OLD PHOTOS OF MINING CAMPS IN ARIZONA AND COLORADO -
FOR COLORADO - MINES IN AND AROUND LEADVILLE, ALMA, FAIRPLAY, CRIPPLE CREEK, SILVERTON AND ST.ELMO -

I have a nice selection of early (pre-1920) mining stocks and bonds to offer. Including some from Arizona and Cripple Creek, Colorado. To view them simply go to: www.geocities.com/jdphoto33 (http://www.geocities.com/jdphoto33) Thanks!

Wayne201
03-18-2004, 04:25 PM
I have certificates for 1,000 shares of the "New England and Arizona Gold and Copper Mining Company" not sure if they have any value but would be interest to talk about it.

lmajor2
07-24-2004, 05:53 PM
I have certificates for 1,000 shares of the "New England and Arizona Gold and Copper Mining Company" not sure if they have any value but would be interest to talk about it.
What did you ever learn about this company? I also have certificates for this company but I'm just starting my research on it. An ancestor of mine showed me the certificates and asked me to look into them. Any help at all would be appreciated.

strgzrsls
08-08-2004, 08:06 PM
I have a certificate for 400 shares from Squaw Peak Copper Mining Company dated July, 1927. I believe this mine to have been in Yavapai County. If anyone has any information on this please let me know.

dogcharliemike
12-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Please see my other post today....I have Cripple Creek and San Pedro Mines, plus some others that may be in your areas of interest. Send me an e-mail and I will send you the list and a reference to view scans. dogcharliemike@earthlink.net