PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Town and Mining Models

Ghosttowns.com
04-05-2000, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Dunk's Mining Minitures

I make mining models such as head frames, cabins, outhouses, etc. These are based on my passion, ghost towns. I also build mine cars, stamp mills (working models) and toys. I also build mill site displays and wall hangings of mine interiors. Costs vary from $5 up. E mail me at Dunks8@juno.com for photos, costs, and questions.

Ghosttowns.com
06-27-2000, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Randy Shelley

In Reply to: Ghost Town and Mining Models posted by Dunk's Mining Minitures on April 05, 19100 at 17:54:24:

: I make mining models such as head frames, cabins, outhouses, etc. These are based on my passion, ghost towns. I also build mine cars, stamp mills (working models) and toys. I also build mill site displays and wall hangings of mine interiors. Costs vary from $5 up. E mail me at Dunks8@juno.com for photos, costs, and questions.

I make models of ghost town buildings and wagons using ghost town dump site wood and metal parts and screen. They are approx. 1/22 to 1/25 scale. we are currently working on a ghost town web site at http://ghosttowns.50meg.com/gallery1.htm
would like to see pictures and prices on your current models if you please. send to email above. thanks.

Ghosttowns.com
06-30-2000, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Dunk's Miniatures

In Reply to: Re: Ghost Town and Mining Models posted by Randy Shelley on June 27, 19100 at 20:26:40:

: : I make mining models such as head frames, cabins, outhouses, etc. These are based on my passion, ghost towns. I also build mine cars, stamp mills (working models) and toys. I also build mill site displays and wall hangings of mine interiors. Costs vary from $5 up. E mail me at Dunks8@juno.com for photos, costs, and questions.

: I make models of ghost town buildings and wagons using ghost town dump site wood and metal parts and screen. They are approx. 1/22 to 1/25 scale. we are currently working on a ghost town web site at http://ghosttowns.50meg.com/gallery1.htm
: would like to see pictures and prices on your current models if you please. send to email above. thanks.

Please provide me with a physical address. I can then send you a flyer. Or, E-mail me your phone number and I'd be glad to call you back. Thank you. "Dunk"

Ghosttowns.com
04-09-2001, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Robert Alford

In Reply to: Ghost Town and Mining Models posted by Dunk's Mining Minitures on April 05, 19100 at 17:54:24:

: I make mining models such as head frames, cabins, outhouses, etc. These are based on my passion, ghost towns. I also build mine cars, stamp mills (working models) and toys. I also build mill site displays and wall hangings of mine interiors. Costs vary from $5 up. E mail me at Dunks8@juno.com for photos, costs, and questions.