PDA

View Full Version : Antique Western Horse Team Harness

Ghosttowns.com
11-16-2000, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Nita

Add the old west flavor to your favorite room or barn. I have a pair of parade (has the "silver spot" accents) team harnesses and a single harness. All three harnesses are in good condition and could be brought back for real use with a few minor repairs.
I bought them to use on my horses, but my horse wouldn't come within 50 feet of the collar. Needless to say I had to buy a different harness and I need the space back in my tack room.
Pictures availiable

Ghosttowns.com
06-12-2002, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by BOBBY ROGERS JR.
In Reply to: Antique Western Horse Team Harness posted by Nita on November 16, 19100 at 18:04:27:

: Add the old west flavor to your favorite room or barn. I have a pair of parade (has the "silver spot" accents) team harnesses and a single harness. All three harnesses are in good condition and could be brought back for real use with a few minor repairs.
: I bought them to use on my horses, but my horse wouldn't come within 50 feet of the collar. Needless to say I had to buy a different harness and I need the space back in my tack room.
: Pictures availiable

Ghosttowns.com
08-09-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by bush
In Reply to: Antique Western Horse Team Harness posted by Nita on November 16, 19100 at 18:04:27:

I have and antique harness from the late 1800`s for sale for a team
: Add the old west flavor to your favorite room or barn. I have a pair of parade (has the "silver spot" accents) team harnesses and a single harness. All three harnesses are in good condition and could be brought back for real use with a few minor repairs.

: I bought them to use on my horses, but my horse wouldn't come within 50 feet of the collar. Needless to say I had to buy a different harness and I need the space back in my tack room.

: Pictures availiable