PDA

View Full Version : Want Nevada lots or land

Ghosttowns.com
12-08-2000, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Ed

I would like to purchase a cheap lot or small parcel of land with or without a structure in Nevada. Prefer an old Ghost Town or semi-Ghost Town. It needs to be cheap as I want to give it away as a gift and I ain't rich(unless of course it has lots of gold or silver on it). Thanks, Ed

Ghosttowns.com
08-14-2001, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by mr

In Reply to: Want Nevada lots or land posted by Ed on December 08, 19100 at 07:26:44:

: I would like to purchase a cheap lot or small parcel of land with or without a structure in Nevada. Prefer an old Ghost Town or semi-Ghost Town. It needs to be cheap as I want to give it away as a gift and I ain't rich(unless of course it has lots of gold or silver on it). Thanks, Ed

Ghosttowns.com
08-05-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by mike davis
In Reply to: Want Nevada lots or land posted by Ed on December 08, 19100 at 07:26:44:

: I would like to purchase a cheap lot or small parcel of land with or without a structure in Nevada. Prefer an old Ghost Town or semi-Ghost Town. It needs to be cheap as I want to give it away as a gift and I ain't rich(unless of course it has lots of gold or silver on it). Thanks, Ed