PDA

View Full Version : Cerro Gordo Rally

Ghosttowns.com
05-04-1999, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Tom

: Sorry to have missed the Cerro Gordo Rally. I hope all that attended had a good time and I look forward to the next time that I can attend.

Ghosttowns.com
05-04-1999, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Paul Mary

: : Sorry to have missed the Cerro Gordo Rally. I hope all that attended had a good time and I look forward to the next time that I can attend.

: Hi Tom,

: The rally was great and a lot of nice people attended. Cerro Gordo was a wonderful place and so full of history. Jodi and Mike were great host and hostess. Sorry you couldn't make it. Even with the snow it was nice.

Ghosttowns.com
05-05-1999, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: Tom,

: I had hoped that at the last minute you might show but you didnt! Bummer! It was a real blast! About 30 people showed up and you could hardly shut us up! It was so nice to meet the people I've been emailing for so long! Rich was saying the next rally will most likely be in Nevada, somewhere close to Death Valley so that people from Arizona, California, Utah and Nevada can all come without too much trouble.

: Cant wait!!

: : : Sorry to have missed the Cerro Gordo Rally. I hope all that attended had a good time and I look forward to the next time that I can attend.

: : Hi Tom,

: : The rally was great and a lot of nice people attended. Cerro Gordo was a wonderful place and so full of history. Jodi and Mike were great host and hostess. Sorry you couldn't make it. Even with the snow it was nice.