PDA

View Full Version : My Glass Insulator Collection

Ghosttowns.com
07-23-2001, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Glassfactor

I have a 250+ insulator collection and I need to get rid of them. I have everything from 'Mickey ears' to 'Muncie's to 'coolie hats'. Also porcelain cobalt insulators, green glass, yellow glass, blue glass, green with amber swirl glass insulators to cobalt lighting rods. And three-piece bottles to the patent 1858 mason jars. Lots of glass here.
I am willing to sacrifice.
I am located in southwest Montana.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in viewing the collection e-mail me at:
glassfactor@snakefinger.net and we can get on the land-line and talk.
Regards, Glassfactor.

Ghosttowns.com
07-25-2001, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Janet Bond

In Reply to: My Glass Insulator Collection posted by Glassfactor on July 23, 19101 at 11:31:55:

: I have a 250+ insulator collection and I need to get rid of them. I have everything from 'Mickey ears' to 'Muncie's to 'coolie hats'. Also porcelain cobalt insulators, green glass, yellow glass, blue glass, green with amber swirl glass insulators to cobalt lighting rods. And three-piece bottles to the patent 1858 mason jars. Lots of glass here.
: I am willing to sacrifice.
: I am located in southwest Montana.
: If you or anyone you know might be interested in viewing the collection e-mail me at:
: glassfactor@snakefinger.net and we can get on the land-line and talk.
: Regards, Glassfactor.

Ghosttowns.com
12-08-2001, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by VINCENT VULPI
In Reply to: My Glass Insulator Collection posted by Glassfactor on July 23, 19101 at 11:31:55:

: I have a 250+ insulator collection and I need to get rid of them. I have everything from 'Mickey ears' to 'Muncie's to 'coolie hats'. Also porcelain cobalt insulators, green glass, yellow glass, blue glass, green with amber swirl glass insulators to cobalt lighting rods. And three-piece bottles to the patent 1858 mason jars. Lots of glass here.
: I am willing to sacrifice.
: I am located in southwest Montana.
: If you or anyone you know might be interested in viewing the collection e-mail me at:
: glassfactor@snakefinger.net and we can get on the land-line and talk.
: Regards, Glassfactor.

Ghosttowns.com
03-30-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Glassfactor

The insulators have all sold.