PDA

View Full Version : need pictures/plans for western town

Ghosttowns.com
08-08-2001, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by sam

I am getting ready to build a life-size old western town. I plan on having a bank, saloon, hotel, and sheriff's office with jail (similar to Gunsmoke). I would like to know where I can find pictures or plans for these buildings. Right now I need ideas. Thanks.

Ghosttowns.com
08-09-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by frank

In Reply to: need pictures/plans for western town posted by sam on August 08, 19101 at 19:54:54:

: I am getting ready to build a life-size old western town. I plan on having a bank, saloon, hotel, and sheriff's office with jail (similar to Gunsmoke). I would like to know where I can find pictures or plans for these buildings. Right now I need ideas. Thanks.

I'd like to try and photograph your project, where are you building ? Please contact me @ itpphoto@mediaone.net

Ghosttowns.com
08-15-2001, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Gary Laird

In Reply to: need pictures/plans for western town posted by sam on August 08, 19101 at 19:54:54:

: I am getting ready to build a life-size old western town. I plan on having a bank, saloon, hotel, and sheriff's office with jail (similar to Gunsmoke). I would like to know where I can find pictures or plans for these buildings. Right now I need ideas. Thanks. Finally I found someone with the same interest as me, but what about restoring an exsisting Ghost Town, and open it as a tourist attraction, I found that the Government will help with this idea and would let you have total control over a ghost town like this,as long as they receive the tax income due once the ghost town has been completly restored and open to the public. contact me I would like to hear from you.

Ghosttowns.com
03-25-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Johnnie out west
In Reply to: Re: need pictures/plans for western town posted by Gary Laird on August 15, 19101 at 09:51:30:

: : I am getting ready to build a life-size old western town. I plan on having a bank, saloon, hotel, and sheriff's office with jail (similar to Gunsmoke). I would like to know where I can find pictures or plans for these buildings. Right now I need ideas. Thanks. Finally I found someone with the same interest as me, but what about restoring an exsisting Ghost Town, and open it as a tourist attraction, I found that the Government will help with this idea and would let you have total control over a ghost town like this,as long as they receive the tax income due once the ghost town has been completly restored and open to the public. contact me I would like to hear from you.

Ghosttowns.com
03-25-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by iJohnnie (out west)
In Reply to: Re: need pictures/plans for western town posted by frank on August 09, 19101 at 22:48:19:

: : I am getting ready to build a life-size old western town. I plan on having a bank, saloon, hotel, and sheriff's office with jail (similar to Gunsmoke). I would like to know where I can find pictures or plans for these buildings. Right now I need ideas. Thanks.

: I'd like to try and photograph your project, where are you building ? Please contact me @ itpphoto@mediaone.net

Pardon me I am new at this hobbie of surfing the web but a old time western "Buff" and Iam trying to get use to this commputer so i might make some mistakes I hope you other ghosttown Buffs understand. I have friends that have done just what you plan do contact me at Idahostagecoach@earthlink.net

Ghosttowns.com
05-07-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by kevin miller

: I am getting ready to build a life-size old western town. I plan on having a bank, saloon, hotel, and sheriff's office with jail (similar to Gunsmoke). I would like to know where I can find pictures or plans for these buildings. Right now I need ideas. Thanks.
I can hardly believe there is someone in the world doing the samething as me.
I have three acres along a railroad and large creek I get my ideas from pictures, westerns on tv,
museums and the internet like ghosttown sites
I cant help you on the plans I just build what i see. I start with poles in holes and side the thing.

Ghosttowns.com
06-09-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranch Refuge
In Reply to: Re: need pictures/plans for western town posted by Gary Laird on August 15, 19101 at 09:51:30:

: : I am getting ready to build a life-size old western town. I plan on having a bank, saloon, hotel, and sheriff's office with jail (similar to Gunsmoke). I would like to know where I can find pictures or plans for these buildings. Right now I need ideas. Thanks. Finally I found someone with the same interest as me, but what about restoring an exsisting Ghost Town, and open it as a tourist attraction, I found that the Government will help with this idea and would let you have total control over a ghost town like this,as long as they receive the tax income due once the ghost town has been completly restored and open to the public. contact me I would like to hear from you.
-- How'd this turn out, any success or progress yet?

Ghosttowns.com
01-29-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Jacquie
In Reply to: Re: need pictures/plans for western town posted by iJohnnie (out west) on March 25, 19102 at 11:05:30:

Hi, I have a customer who also is getting ready toa build an old western town. He is interested in pictures of old saloons. Do you know where I might locate some? Thanks

: : : I am getting ready to build a life-size old western town. I plan on having a bank, saloon, hotel, and sheriff's office with jail (similar to Gunsmoke). I would like to know where I can find pictures or plans for these buildings. Right now I need ideas. Thanks.

: : I'd like to try and photograph your project, where are you building ? Please contact me @ itpphoto@mediaone.net

: Pardon me I am new at this hobbie of surfing the web but a old time western "Buff" and Iam trying to get use to this commputer so i might make some mistakes I hope you other ghosttown Buffs understand. I have friends that have done just what you plan do contact me at Idahostagecoach@earthlink.net

Ghosttowns.com
02-15-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by kerstin