PDA

View Full Version : Lovetta Hornsby - Rough and Ready

Ghosttowns.com
10-20-2001, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Roberta Price-White
I am attempting to locate Lovetta Hornsby of Rough and Ready, CA. All other attempts have failed and a internet search brought me to this website. If anyone can help provide information regarding how I can contact Lovetta it would be sincerely appreciated. She is a member of our family and has changed her phone number. I am attempting to notify her of a death in the family. My mother Eva Price passed away Oct. 18 and I know that she would want to know.

She can reach me at 916-486-4471.

Sincerely, Roberta White
Sacramento, CA

Ghosttowns.com
10-24-2001, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by bish
In Reply to: Lovetta Hornsby - Rough and Ready posted by Roberta Price-White on October 20, 19101 at 12:39:51:

: I am attempting to locate Lovetta Hornsby of Rough and Ready, CA. All other attempts have failed and a internet search brought me to this website. If anyone can help provide information regarding how I can contact Lovetta it would be sincerely appreciated. She is a member of our family and has changed her phone number. I am attempting to notify her of a death in the family. My mother Eva Price passed away Oct. 18 and I know that she would want to know.

: She can reach me at 916-486-4471.

: Sincerely, Roberta White
: Sacramento, CA

what was her address in R&R and the phone number that she changed???/I'll return your info.