PDA

View Full Version : ghost towns (washington state)

Ghosttowns.com
11-23-2001, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Robert Cochran
i want to get in to some hiking to some ghost towns but not sure where to start would like to do some metal detecting just not sure of the rules any one that would give me any info or would like to take me under their wing

thank you
Robert Cochran

Ghosttowns.com
05-28-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by chris
In Reply to: ghost towns (washington state) posted by Robert Cochran on November 23, 19101 at 05:15:13:

There are a few books you can find on ghost towns in wash 1 is a book on old mines called Discovering Washingtons Historic Mines by NW Undergroung Explorations Pub by OSO Publishing this will give you some good Places to start looking there are 2 volumes also a book that just came out Boom towns and Relic hunters of NE washington both these I saw at the UW book store in seattle the state of washington looks down on relic hunter so be careful I hope this gets you started this is how I did and now I know many people who are into this hoddy good luck...

Ghosttowns.com
08-31-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Ron Ocheltree
In Reply to: ghost towns (washington state) posted by Robert Cochran on November 23, 19101 at 05:15:13:

: i want to get in to some hiking to some ghost towns but not sure where to start would like to do some metal detecting just not sure of the rules any one that would give me any info or would like to take me under their wing

: thank you
: Robert Cochran

Ghosttowns.com
08-24-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by bob
In Reply to: Re: ghost towns (washington state) posted by chris on May 28, 19102 at 21:49:51:

: There are a few books you can find on ghost towns in wash 1 is a book on old mines called Discovering Washingtons Historic Mines by NW Undergroung Explorations Pub by OSO Publishing this will give you some good Places to start looking there are 2 volumes also a book that just came out Boom towns and Relic hunters of NE washington both these I saw at the UW book store in seattle the state of washington looks down on relic hunter so be careful I hope this gets you started this is how I did and now I know many people who are into this hoddy good luck...

Ghosttowns.com
10-23-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Lenny Korenkiewicz

: i want to get in to some hiking to some ghost towns but not sure where to start would like to do some metal detecting just not sure of the rules any one that would give me any info or would like to take me under their wing

Ghosttowns.com
11-07-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Terry Wright

Ghosttowns.com
11-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Terry Wright
In Reply to: Re: ghost towns (washington state) posted by Terry Wright on November 07, 19103 at 18:30:27:

: : i want to get in to some hiking to some ghost towns but not sure where to start would like to do some metal detecting just not sure of the rules any one that would give me any info or would like to take me under their wing

: : thank you
: : Robert Cochran

Robert Please contact Terry Wright finder@hctc.com
Please contact Terry Wright finder@hctc.com