PDA

View Full Version : photos

Ghosttowns.com
04-09-2002, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Johnnie
As my last posting indicated I want to buy old photos but as I scroll over this great web-sit I have viewed so many recently taking great photos of old ghost towns I like to (buy) some of these photos that I have seen that Dolores Steele and other of these great photographers have photograph could could you guys please contact me .

thanks
Johnnie "out west"

Ghosttowns.com
05-08-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Bill Gass
In Reply to: photos posted by Johnnie on April 09, 19102 at 07:09:28:

Hi there,
I have a few pictures on the Alaska page.
I also have some on my web site, www.billgass.com...What are you looking for ?

Bill

: As my last posting indicated I want to buy old photos but as I scroll over this great web-sit I have viewed so many recently taking great photos of old ghost towns I like to (buy) some of these photos that I have seen that Dolores Steele and other of these great photographers have photograph could could you guys please contact me .

: thanks
: Johnnie "out west"

Ghosttowns.com
05-29-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by graham
In Reply to: photos posted by Johnnie on April 09, 19102 at 07:09:28:

: As my last posting indicated I want to buy old photos but as I scroll over this great web-sit I have viewed so many recently taking great photos of old ghost towns I like to (buy) some of these photos that I have seen that Dolores Steele and other of these great photographers have photograph could could you guys please contact me .

: thanks
: Johnnie "out west"

Ghosttowns.com
09-22-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Shasta
In Reply to: Re: photos posted by Bill Gass on May 08, 19102 at 18:49:27:

Johnnie,
I was wondering if you were still interested in Ghost Town Photo's. I am a Photography student at Oregon State University and have many different photos of the Ghost towns here in Oregon. Let me know. :-)
Shasta