PDA

View Full Version : ore cars

Ghosttowns.com
05-01-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by chris
Im looking for small scale gold mining ore cars Im in the seattle area and if you could give me a price and description that would be great also no side dump cars thanks.

Ghosttowns.com
07-26-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Dr Webe
In Reply to: ore cars posted by chris on May 01, 19102 at 17:57:57:

: Im looking for small scale gold mining ore cars Im in the seattle area and if you could give me a price and description that would be great also no side dump cars thanks.

I have several mine/ore cars for sale in Las Vegas. Email me at webowitz@aol.com.

Ghosttowns.com
09-13-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Steve
In Reply to: Re: ore cars posted by Dr Webe on July 26, 19102 at 08:18:25:

: : Im looking for small scale gold mining ore cars Im in the seattle area and if you could give me a price and description that would be great also no side dump cars thanks.

: I have several mine/ore cars for sale in Las Vegas. Email me at webowitz@aol.com.

Do you have any ore cars still for sale? What is the price, size, and weight, any pictures?
Thanks Steve

Ghosttowns.com
01-27-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Dave
In Reply to: Re: ore cars posted by Steve on September 13, 19102 at 14:36:41:

: : : Im looking for small scale gold mining ore cars Im in the seattle area and if you could give me a price and description that would be great also no side dump cars thanks.

: : I have several mine/ore cars for sale in Las Vegas. Email me at webowitz@aol.com.

:
: Do you have any ore cars still for sale? What is the price, size, and weight, any pictures?
: Thanks Steve