Looking to buy old Idaho tokens.

Bob

Ghosttowns.com
12-27-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by ron lowe
In Reply to: Idaho Tokens posted by Bob on May 09, 19102 at 22:29:09:

: Looking to buy old Idaho tokens.

: Bob

I found a couple of tokens while metal detecting one is from the bliss hotel, it is in good condition one i found in anderson ranch dam. I am having a time trying to find out more on it. It is a good for trade 5cent token. Has a quater moon cut out in the middle and on the back has a number 4 must be for the quanity made. I did see a token like it on the internet it was a number 244. The person who had the site didn't know any history on it. Do you have any values on these. Thanks Ron

Ghosttowns.com
03-25-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by greg
In Reply to: Re: Idaho Tokens posted by ron lowe on December 27, 19102 at 12:06:09:

: : Looking to buy old Idaho tokens.

: : Bob

: I found a couple of tokens while metal detecting one is from the bliss hotel, it is in good condition one i found in anderson ranch dam. I am having a time trying to find out more on it. It is a good for trade 5cent token. Has a quater moon cut out in the middle and on the back has a number 4 must be for the quanity made. I did see a token like it on the internet it was a number 244. The person who had the site didn't know any history on it. Do you have any values on these. Thanks Ron
Cannot help much on the token with numbers. However, there are tokens that state "M.S.T.W. Dam" which I believer refers to the builders of the dam:
Morrison-Knudson co.
J.F. Shea co.
Ford Twatis co.
Winson Bros Co.
There are 5 cent and 25 cent varieties of this round brass token.
There are at least 10 different tokens from Bliss Idaho.