PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ghost town for sale.

Ghosttowns.com
05-29-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Kirk Gruenewald
I am looking for a ghost town cheap. I am looking for one near a water source and a road access. The distance does not matter. Also needs to have a flat area where a airstrip could be put it.

It is for a concept in 21st living I am developing. Any information is greatly apprieciated.

You can e-mail me at kirkj2@juno.com

Ghosttowns.com
06-05-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Burro Bill
In Reply to: Looking for Ghost town for sale. posted by Kirk Gruenewald on May 29, 19102 at 17:24:48:

Lobo Texas is for sale it is just south of Vanhorn, Texas about 20 miles or so includes houses and motel. The feller that has it is in Marfa Texas call a realitor and ask around some one can steer you to him.

Ghosttowns.com
08-05-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by patti meyer
In Reply to: Re: Looking for Ghost town for sale. posted by Burro Bill on June 05, 19102 at 12:09:39:

: Lobo Texas is for sale it is just south of Vanhorn, Texas about 20 miles or so includes houses and motel. The feller that has it is in Marfa Texas call a realitor and ask around some one can steer you to him.

Ghosttowns.com
08-05-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by patti meyer
In Reply to: Re: Looking for Ghost town for sale. posted by Burro Bill on June 05, 19102 at 12:09:39:

:there is a ghost town currently for sale with 100+ year building remnants and an air strip owned by neighbor down road. Currently listeed for under $90,000, has paved road almost to front door, warm spring creek, and stupendous mountain view. It is mentioned in this website, Maiden, Montana, in the county of Fergus. Call 1-406-538-2821 and talk to Harold about it. Old coins, tokens, poker chips, bottles, and ect. all found laying on ground less than a year ago.
Lobo Texas is for sale it is just south of Vanhorn, Texas about 20 miles or so includes houses and motel. The feller that has it is in Marfa Texas call a realitor and ask around some one can steer you to him.