PDA

View Full Version : living/caretaker

Ghosttowns.com
12-02-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by kevin blanchard
hi im 46, kids grown, single and i am kind of an all around handyman can fix most anything, and i want to fulfill my lifelong dream of living in a ghost town, was born and raised in wyoming love the west, now i just need some help finding one. thanks

Ghosttowns.com
01-28-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Anne
In Reply to: living/caretaker posted by kevin blanchard on December 02, 19102 at 15:27:24:

: hi im 46, kids grown, single and i am kind of an all around handyman can fix most anything, and i want to fulfill my lifelong dream of living in a ghost town, was born and raised in wyoming love the west, now i just need some help finding one. thanks

There is a possiblity that we will be looking for a new caretaker in Silver City Idaho, please contact the town by mail at PO Box 1196, Nampa, Idaho 83653.

Ghosttowns.com
01-28-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Anne
In Reply to: living/caretaker posted by kevin blanchard on December 02, 19102 at 15:27:24:

: hi im 46, kids grown, single and i am kind of an all around handyman can fix most anything, and i want to fulfill my lifelong dream of living in a ghost town, was born and raised in wyoming love the west, now i just need some help finding one. thanks

There is a possiblity that we will be looking for a new caretaker in Silver City Idaho, please contact the town by mail at PO Box 1196, Nampa, Idaho 83653.