PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Town Purchasing/Selling

Ghosttowns.com
12-28-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Gabrielle Buel
I am a writer looking to hear from anyone involved in seeking to sell or purchase a ghost town, or anyone who has already done so. Please contact me and tell me all about it! Thanks.

Ghosttowns.com
09-08-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Fred J. Brightman
In Reply to: Ghost Town Purchasing/Selling posted by Gabrielle Buel on December 28, 19102 at 09:19:49:

: I am a writer looking to hear from anyone involved in seeking to sell or purchase a ghost town, or anyone who has already done so. Please contact me and tell me all about it! Thanks.

I am interested in purchasing a ghost town to live on/in. It should have water suitable for drinking available. I would like to sell my home and live on the property. This is not for development or resale. It should be in Arizona.

I as yet have no knowledge on this subject. Can you help me? Thank you, Fred.

lnowak
04-26-2016, 04:29 PM
write to me as I may have something that may interest you on 52 acres, with working well and electric.
elertus@gmail.com

GinnyW
12-07-2016, 01:56 PM
I'm a photographer and we travel all around the US. If somebody ever wanted pictures of a Ghost town whether before purchasing or to help them sell, I'd be happy to help.

If i'm going to be in the area soon, I won't charge travel rates.

You can see my website (Which is mostly Wedding photography- because that is how I make most of my money) but I also do Travel/Landscape/Realestate.
http://chrisandbeccaphotography.com

Feel free to ask any questions here or via email. (But I probably check my email more)