PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Settlers For A new Frontier

Ghosttowns.com
01-02-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by John
We are trying to recruit serious individuals who are tired of the filthy rat race and the backstabbing society to join our family in purchasing property in Alaska. The land we are interested in has water and trees and best of all, for those who wish to,GOLD!! It will be a joint effort,but all gold found will be used to make our settlement the best!!We only want you if you are willing to work together with others, have a great outlook on life,and the values that are so important in keeping a society
that watches out for each other.Let us know what you can bring to the table,in other words,trade skills,artistic abilities,and so forth. The great migration will begin next late spring,so we need to get everything and everybody on the same wave length before we leave. I promise you this will bring the real adventure,and challenge back into your life!

Ghosttowns.com
01-19-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by david fountain and family
In Reply to: Wanted: Settlers For A new Frontier posted by John on January 02, 19103 at 17:53:21:

: We are trying to recruit serious individuals who are tired of the filthy rat race and the backstabbing society to join our family in purchasing property in Alaska. The land we are interested in has water and trees and best of all, for those who wish to,GOLD!! It will be a joint effort,but all gold found will be used to make our settlement the best!!We only want you if you are willing to work together with others, have a great outlook on life,and the values that are so important in keeping a society
: that watches out for each other.Let us know what you can bring to the table,in other words,trade skills,artistic abilities,and so forth. The great migration will begin next late spring,so we need to get everything and everybody on the same wave length before we leave. I promise you this will bring the real adventure,and challenge back into your life!

Ghosttowns.com
01-19-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by David Fountain
In Reply to: Re: Wanted: Settlers For A new Frontier posted by david fountain and family on January 19, 19103 at 11:55:01:

I am extremely interested in the prospect listed in your ad. My wife and I have thought of moving to Alaska for most of our married life, but it always seemed unreachable.
We are a large family, me, my wife and five children, ages 7,8,10,12,&13.
I believe our family has a lot to offer and are willing to give 100 percent. We are strong morally, mentally and physically. It would take pages to list our attributes. To name a few, I am extremely mechanically inclined and is how I make a living. I am also a master carpenter. I have some electrical and plumbing skills. My hobbies include engineering and inventions.
Our beliefs are basic and strong. Less is more. And keep it simple. Common sense seems to be in short supply in all directions. Most don't even understand the concept.
We would love to get more info from you and can answer any questions you may have. Thanks in advance for your consideration...

Ghosttowns.com
01-22-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by John
In Reply to: Wanted: Settlers For A new Frontier posted by John on January 02, 19103 at 17:53:21:

David Fountain we were unable to email back to you.There are fatal errors with your email address.Please respond with new email address or call us at 319-334-3779.You can also send phone number and we will call you.
Thank you,
John

Ghosttowns.com
02-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Kitty

John and others,
This sounds like a great idea! I have never done anything like this but would love to. I have been traveling (hitching hopping) on the current trip for about 6 months and have been living free for bout 4 years. I love learning and will teach anything and everything I know. Alaska sounds like a great place. Please email me more info!
I am going out to the forest for a month so I will reply when I return. Thank you
Kitty in Eugene Or.

Ghosttowns.com
04-20-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by John Weidman

My name is John and I live in bush Alaska and have been thinking about the same thing. I currently live a subsistance lifestyle. So I have alot of knowledge as far as livng the bush life. My question is where you plan to do this,how are you going to set up? Will you put up new buildings or will you renovate old buildings and what kind of rules and regulations will you have and will somebody have the ultimate say so on things? Please give me a detailed plan on what you plan to do. I am very independent and like to be in charge of my own life. If I can be of any help I will.

Ghosttowns.com
04-26-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by John Weidman
In Reply to: Totally Interested! posted by Kitty on February 09, 19103 at 13:16:36:

Hi, my name is John and I live in the alaska bush. I answered the same ad as you did and never received an answer and was wondering if you did? I like your idea of just traveling around. I have been thinking about the same idea for my summers. Please let me know what you heard of the Idea about the guy who wanted to start a small village. Thanks

Ghosttowns.com
05-26-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Michael Bivens

: We are trying to recruit serious individuals who are tired of the filthy rat race and the backstabbing society to join our family in purchasing property in Alaska. The land we are interested in has water and trees and best of all, for those who wish to,GOLD!! It will be a joint effort,but all gold found will be used to make our settlement the best!!We only want you if you are willing to work together with others, have a great outlook on life,and the values that are so important in keeping a society
: that watches out for each other.Let us know what you can bring to the table,in other words,trade skills,artistic abilities,and so forth. The great migration will begin next late spring,so we need to get everything and everybody on the same wave length before we leave. I promise you this will bring the real adventure,and challenge back into your life!

Ghosttowns.com
05-26-2003, 02:46 PM

I would be interested in what you are going to do, I`m a retired general contractor and am qualified in most aspects of construction, carpentry,plumbing,electrical,design,and just to much to list, I`m 46yrs old,have a 40ft motorhome and a big 4wh drive,I was 82nd abn, eagle scout and spent 3yrs sailing the caribbean on a 46ft morgan, I have several types of survival training under my belt, to much stuff and qualifications to list, contact me, Michael Bivens, 602/400/3445 or email >ekim4fun@cox.net<

Ghosttowns.com
09-07-2003, 04:33 PM

What ever happened to JOHN, The one that started this idea, did he die, get divorced, already go, or what, Is anything happening with this good idea, or does anyone know ???

Michael,,,,,,,

Ghosttowns.com
10-18-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by ted miller

what kind of ****ed up cult are you ****ing losers yea i bet come up to alaska and let them **** up your mind and take their daughters people like you should be in jail