PDA

View Full Version : leather belts

Ghosttowns.com
03-04-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Mr. D
I make leather belts as a hobby.
Leather belt black or brown, well oiled 1 1/2 in wide with nickel plated d-ring and buckle, nickel plated rivets are 20.00 plus postage.
I also make belts accented with buffalo and Native American nickles as rivets, also nickel studs. These range in price from 35.00-60.00 + postage. Please e-mail for more information

Ghosttowns.com
03-04-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Don
In Reply to: leather belts posted by Mr. D on March 04, 19103 at 20:22:39:

: I make leather belts as a hobby.
: Leather belt black or brown, well oiled 1 1/2 in wide with nickel plated d-ring and buckle, nickel plated rivets are 20.00 plus postage.
: I also make belts accented with buffalo and Native American nickles as rivets, also nickel studs. These range in price from 35.00-60.00 + postage. Please e-mail for more information

There are some of these belts on construction workers in Colorado, I've heard nothing but praise for the quality.

Ghosttowns.com
03-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Don

: I make leather belts as a hobby.
: Leather belt black or brown, well oiled 1 1/2 in wide with nickel plated d-ring and buckle, nickel plated rivets are 20.00 plus postage.
: I also make belts accented with buffalo and Native American nickles as rivets, also nickel studs. These range in price from 35.00-60.00 + postage. Please e-mail for more information

There are some of these belts on construction workers in Colorado, I've heard nothing but praise for the quality.

Ghosttowns.com
08-05-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by richgrmi
In Reply to: Re: leather belts posted by Don on March 04, 19103 at 20:27:46:

: : I make leather belts as a hobby.
: : Leather belt black or brown, well oiled 1 1/2 in wide with nickel plated d-ring and buckle, nickel plated rivets are 20.00 plus postage.
: : I also make belts accented with buffalo and Native American nickles as rivets, also nickel studs. These range in price from 35.00-60.00 + postage. Please e-mail for more information

: There are some of these belts on construction workers in Colorado, I've heard nothing but praise for the quality.

I am looking for this belt minus the studs, the email address for Mr. D does not work help!

Ghosttowns.com
09-11-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by will

i am doing a project of leather belts and i was wondering if you could send me info on how to plat a belt, or direct me to an internet site that can.
thankyou

Ghosttowns.com
10-11-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Walter
In Reply to: Re: leather belts posted by Don on March 04, 19103 at 20:27:46:

I would like to learn how to make leather belts and goods. You think you could teach me? Or point me in the right direction.

llou
02-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Don, Do you do any type of sewing with leather on a machine? I know that belts are easy to make, i have also grown up doing hand leather work. I started on sewing maching with leather when i was 13 yrs old. I travel doing it and i enjoy it. If you do sew with leather you might want to email me. I happen to have a very rare old machine with the manual and 2 bases i'm selling. It's a 30-5 Adler not a Durkoff Adler with the space saver power base & treadle base. It's a huge freearm with a 3" sewing needle.
I'm looking at a shorter freearm for the road instead of the long arm. It just takes up alot of room. Take care and keep working, Lou