PDA

View Full Version : Cerro Gordo Rally Photos

Ghosttowns.com
05-20-1999, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: Hey all you rally attendees! Did anyone out there get a decent photo of the group shot taken on the porch? Mine sucked big time! If anyone out there is willing to share I would LOVE a copy of the group photo or any other pictures taken at the rally that you would like to share.

: Lewis, you were a shutterbug that day-any good shots?

Ghosttowns.com
05-20-1999, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Lewis Shorb

: Hey Cat,

: Mine turned out ok, but I look like a dork in it, I will scan it this weekend and e-mail it to you.

: If anybody else wants a copy just let me know.

: Lewis

: : Hey all you rally attendees! Did anyone out there get a decent photo of the group shot taken on the porch? Mine sucked big time! If anyone out there is willing to share I would LOVE a copy of the group photo or any other pictures taken at the rally that you would like to share.

: : Lewis, you were a shutterbug that day-any good shots?

Ghosttowns.com
05-22-1999, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Mary

: : Hey all you rally attendees! Did anyone out there get a decent photo of the group shot taken on the porch? Mine sucked big time! If anyone out there is willing to share I would LOVE a copy of the group photo or any other pictures taken at the rally that you would like to share.

: : Lewis, you were a shutterbug that day-any good shots?

: Cat, I have some photos and the group one turned out pretty good. Louis, you look fine and your wife looks real cute! She is leaning on your shoulder. Rip is kind or hard to see as he is so black. If you e-mail me your address Cat, I will have a duplicate made and send it to you. I have to send it to GT.com still but I lost the address.Had a major computer crash and lost everything.

: Mary