PDA

View Full Version : Ghost town of Shakespere

Ghosttowns.com
05-23-1999, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Jenni

: Hi all. Does anyone know if the ghostown of shakespear is still open? I know that they had a very bad fire there a couple of years ago. Not too sure how much was distroyed. Has any one been there lately? It is on the border of New Mexico and Arizona. I heard it was one that was a must see. But now I don't know if it is still there or not. We plan on doing a lot of camping in that area this year. So any info would be great. Thanks Jenni

: P.S. Does anyone use the Chat room any more? I Keep on checking in there to get some info and no one is ever in there.

Ghosttowns.com
06-08-1999, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by rich

: Jenni,

: The town of Shakespeare has its own web site:

: www.interart.net/trave/shakespeare

: Rich

Ghosttowns.com
06-08-1999, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by rich

: Oops! Misspelled the Shakespeare URL:

: www.interart.net/travel/shakespeare

Ghosttowns.com
12-14-2000, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by e

: : Hi all. Does anyone know if the ghostown of shakespear is still open? I know that they had a very bad fire there a couple of years ago. Not too sure how much was distroyed. Has any one been there lately? It is on the border of New Mexico and Arizona. I heard it was one that was a must see. But now I don't know if it is still there or not. We plan on doing a lot of camping in that area this year. So any info would be great. Thanks Jenni

: : P.S. Does anyone use the Chat room any more? I Keep on checking in there to get some info and no one is ever in there.

: U are a geek

Ghosttowns.com
12-14-2000, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by e

: : Hi all. Does anyone know if the ghostown of shakespear is still open? I know that they had a very bad fire there a couple of years ago. Not too sure how much was distroyed. Has any one been there lately? It is on the border of New Mexico and Arizona. I heard it was one that was a must see. But now I don't know if it is still there or not. We plan on doing a lot of camping in that area this year. So any info would be great. Thanks Jenni

: : P.S. Does anyone use the Chat room any more? I Keep on checking in there to get some info and no one is ever in there.

: U are a geek do u really think someone would give in