PDA

View Full Version : Want to find best ghost town to visit close to Clark Fork, ID

Ghosttowns.com
05-26-1999, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Susan J.

: I will be visiting my sister in Clark Fork in July and we wanted to visit a ghost town that has more than just ruins. I know many have been ruined not only through time, but vandals. Could someone tell us which ghost town would be the most interesting without traveling too far from Clark Fork? We don't want to back-pack deep into the hills as we have a safety concern. Would appreciate any ideas/suggestions. Thanks.

Ghosttowns.com
05-26-1999, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by bad bob

: : I will be visiting my sister in Clark Fork in July and we wanted to visit a ghost town that has more than just ruins. I know many have been ruined not only through time, but vandals. Could someone tell us which ghost town would be the most interesting without traveling too far from Clark Fork? We don't want to back-pack deep into the hills as we have a safety concern. Would appreciate any ideas/suggestions. Thanks.

: Hiya Susan. Have you already checked Idaho grids 1 and 2, and Montana Grid 1 on this web site? Looks like some of these may be suitable.

: bb.