PDA

View Full Version : Jarbridge

Ghosttowns.com
07-01-1999, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: I'm planning on visiting Jarbridge this fall but I had heard some conflicting reports of the status of the road into the town. Can anyone tell me if it is a 4x4 road only?

Ghosttowns.com
07-02-1999, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Bill

: : I'm planning on visiting Jarbridge this fall but I had heard some conflicting reports of the status of the road into the town. Can anyone tell me if it is a 4x4 road only?

: 4x4 when it's snowing or raining, 2x4 when it's dry and dusty. October is the best time for Jarbidge. Have a good trip!

Ghosttowns.com
07-08-1999, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Dave Crockett

: : : I'm planning on visiting Jarbridge this fall but I had heard some conflicting reports of the status of the road into the town. Can anyone tell me if it is a 4x4 road only?

: : 4x4 when it's snowing or raining, 2x4 when it's dry and dusty. October is the best time for Jarbidge. Have a good trip!

: I have been wanting to get out to Jarbidge for a long time, but will probably not make it this year. Any pics and information you would like to share with us will be appreciated. E-mail them to me and (with your permission) I will post them on my Great Basin web site, with appropriate credits. See e-mail and url links below.