PDA

View Full Version : Ghost towns close to sacramento woth going to...

Ghosttowns.com
06-14-1998, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by David Weir

: I would like some help finding a ghost town close to sacramento California worth going to for exploring and just to have fun for a day. I also need directions to the ghost town if any are near here.....perferably up hwy 80 or hwy 50 thank you....

: David Weir

Ghosttowns.com
06-18-1998, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Lewis Shorb

:
: : I would like some help finding a ghost town close to sacramento California worth going to for exploring and just to have fun for a day. I also need directions to the ghost town if any are near here.....perferably up hwy 80 or hwy 50 thank you....

: : David Weir
: Hi David,
: North Bloomield (Malicoff Diggins) out by Nevada City is a ghost town worth seeing, its managed by the state parks and has a nice campground (with bears, a bear got my coffie and cream). Call Calif state parks for info.
: Lewis

Ghosttowns.com
12-14-1998, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by John W.Bisagno

: : I would like some help finding a ghost town close to sacramento California worth going to for exploring and just to have fun for a day. I also need directions to the ghost town if any are near here.....perferably up hwy 80 or hwy 50 thank you....

: : David Weir

: Try Coloma between Auburn and Placerville ca. It's got a lot to see!

susan E elliott
11-05-2005, 03:22 PM
hey i tried to call the house to say hi. it was disconected. so i search the and found your post. i want catch up, tom and i are doing great. i havea permanent email that i have had for 6 year so email me there. it is smurray30@yahoo.com. if give you the home email i am afriad it won;t work be working a year from now as we change our service arround a lot.

love susan elliott