PDA

View Full Version : ...good idea

Ryan Hill
01-21-2004, 08:34 AM
Hello all.
I just wanted to say that this, the "Other" message board is a good idea.
I have nothing against the 'paranormals' out there, in fact I'd like to think of myself as one, but it was a little anoying seeing loads 'n' loads of posts about Ghosts etc. Where truthfuly, they didn't belong all that well. I think that the "Other" board will provide a most welcome and satisfactory comprimise.

Thanks! :)

Bob
01-21-2004, 11:53 AM
I concur, the other is a far better place for paranormal discussion than history. Thanks Ghosttowns.com

lovlyperson
09-29-2004, 10:35 AM
Hello all.
I just wanted to say that this, the "Other" message board is a good idea.
I have nothing against the 'paranormals' out there, in fact I'd like to think of myself as one, but it was a little anoying seeing loads 'n' loads of posts about Ghosts ect. Where truthfuly, where they didn't belong all that well. I think that the "Other" board will provide a most welcome and satisfactory comprimise.

I have never been in America,and have my knowledge from reading Books and other sides.I am really Interesting in that,and will go to the States,but there ius allway's something holding my Busy.in that case is it fine to do,as you say"Compromise".

Dezdan
09-30-2004, 07:12 PM
I agree! It would be nice if the moderators would move those current paranormal post (gravity hill) to this other category!

ghost_town_huntress
10-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Isn't this why we already have a seperate paranormal thread? Why create a new one or move it to "other"?

Dezdan
10-02-2004, 11:37 AM
What I was saying is it would be nice if the moderators moved the paranormal threads that are in other topics, such as Directions and Locations of Ghost Towns, to this 'Other' topic.

Ryan Hill
10-03-2004, 03:45 AM
Agreed. :)

old judge
10-08-2004, 10:04 AM
Sounds like good judgment. Old Judge

Dezdan
10-26-2004, 10:49 PM
I am beginning to wonder if the moderators ever stop by and read threads around here?

Johnnie
10-29-2004, 06:51 AM
Sheila and I also agree with you Bob and you too Ryan that that subject does seem to attract a lot of attention and should belong somewhere, and we guess that "other" is the best catagory for the "ghost" subject.

Johnnie & sheila

fred kanka
02-23-2005, 08:01 AM
Agreed. :)Agreed too

LindaL
02-24-2005, 10:45 PM
It's a great idea to keep the ghost hunting separate. I personally think that the ghost stories are part of the lore of old towns but they can tend to overwhelm the rest of the stories.

coolguy0621
04-11-2006, 10:49 AM
It apears to be an on going struggle, when I first got on this site I didn't know exactly how it worked, and posted some stuff on some of the other than the other threads that didn't get moved. The moderators did move the haunted forrest post, so maybe they do read some of them. There was talk of if it was in the right place there tho, so maybe thats all that caught there eye. Hmmmm...........hello ghost towns.com...........are you there.........I'm scared.

coolguy0621
04-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Ps. I think the salt dogs do a pretty good job of barking at people tho

Johnnie
04-19-2006, 09:11 AM
I concur, the other is a far better place for paranormal discussion than history. Thanks Ghosttowns.com

We agree, with Bob
J & S