PDA

View Full Version : Stoddard, Arizona

matt
02-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Stoddard Arizona is now on private property and I dont know if the owner will let anyone go back there anymore but as soon as I get my truck fixed I will find out and update my post.

Ghosttowns.com
02-06-2004, 12:39 AM
Yes, been that way for quite some time actually - some users here have gained access with permission so I suspect you will also be able to. There really is quite a bit left!

matt
02-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Yes, been that way for quite some time actually - some users here have gained access with permission so I suspect you will also be able to. There really is quite a bit left!
Thats good to know I did not know that.

big lar
09-06-2004, 06:30 PM
can soneone give me directions to and who to contact to get permission to visit stoddard az??????

Outragous explorers
04-10-2011, 06:39 PM
We just drove straigt to it today on April 10th 2011. It is not on private property....state trust land and only must have a permit to camp or carry guns. We drove through and there were many people back there. Drive straight on Copper Rd all the way through....verve only at the fork to left at the sign that has a horse shoe and an arrow. The rancher at the ranch was very nice and talked to us for abit. Cross cattle guard and two creeks continue and you will see that the rd comes to an end due to wash out over years....hike about 2 miles to ruins. Great view and pictures. Easy to find....a must see.

KE7WOX
04-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Aren't you, technically, supposed to have a valid reason to be con State Trust land?

Do you know how many miles, driving, is the site (or the end of the road) from Hwy 69? Definitely looks like an interesting place to visit

Ontariodreamer
04-12-2011, 04:02 AM
an old post! lol- but where's the pics????