PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Town Photographers

Ghosttowns.com
08-24-1999, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Stephen Casey

: We own and operate a photographic studio in Sumpter, Or., but ghost towns are our passion! We have a photo exhibit called "Forgotten Dreams", which is an ongoing study of ghost towns and mining camps of the American West. We have been photographing ghost towns for 25 yrs. and have thousands of images. We also have hundreds of historic images of Eastern Oregon towns.

: "Forgotten Dreams" has shown in a number of Oregon cities with tremendous response and interest. Have "YOU" seen it?

: We are currently looking for new locations to exhibit "Forgotten Dreams". Any suggestions?

: We will soon be offering ghost town photo workshops. Anyone interested?

: Would love to chat and share tales, sights and adventures.

Ghosttowns.com
08-27-1999, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Pubah

: : We own and operate a photographic studio in Sumpter, Or., but ghost towns are our passion! We have a photo exhibit called "Forgotten Dreams", which is an ongoing study of ghost towns and mining camps of the American West. We have been photographing ghost towns for 25 yrs. and have thousands of images. We also have hundreds of historic images of Eastern Oregon towns.

: : "Forgotten Dreams" has shown in a number of Oregon cities with tremendous response and interest. Have "YOU" seen it?

: : We are currently looking for new locations to exhibit "Forgotten Dreams". Any suggestions?

: : We will soon be offering ghost town photo workshops. Anyone interested?

: : Would love to chat and share tales, sights and adventures.

: Sounds like a great show. Tell me more. I am associated with an art museum, if the show is of good quality, we may be interested. Do you have a cataloge or something on the show?

: Also tell me more about your photo workshops, I want to learn more about phtographing ghost towns.

Ghosttowns.com
08-30-1999, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: A photo workshop would be fantastic! I would think alot of ghosttowners would be interested! We definitely are! Might be a fun thing to do at the next ghost town rally as well!

: : We own and operate a photographic studio in Sumpter, Or., but ghost towns are our passion! We have a photo exhibit called "Forgotten Dreams", which is an ongoing study of ghost towns and mining camps of the American West. We have been photographing ghost towns for 25 yrs. and have thousands of images. We also have hundreds of historic images of Eastern Oregon towns.

: : "Forgotten Dreams" has shown in a number of Oregon cities with tremendous response and interest. Have "YOU" seen it?

: : We are currently looking for new locations to exhibit "Forgotten Dreams". Any suggestions?

: : We will soon be offering ghost town photo workshops. Anyone interested?

: : Would love to chat and share tales, sights and adventures.

Ghosttowns.com
09-01-1999, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Stephen and Casey

: Planning a summer and fall '2000 Ghost Town photo workshop in Silver City, Idaho. Also workshops in Eastern Oregon. We will be photographing the towns of Greenhorn, Granite, Bourne and Sumpter. Sumpter has a steam,narrow gauge railroad and a historic gold dredge, plus many other photo opportunities. Will submit some photos of these places in near future.

: Promo package available for serious inquiries of "Forgotten Dreams".

Ghosttowns.com
09-10-1999, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Zach

: Hello,

: You might be able to help me with your extensive knowledge of ghost towns. I'm looking to do my master thesis and am interested in ghost towns. I live in LA so southern california is my area that I will be able to operate in. I'm going to do a documentary on a ghost town.....but don't know which one. Suggestions?? Preferably in this area (Southern Calif) and one with a good bit of remains so that I might have a subject to shoot and make a good documentary. Also one that has a good and interesting history that would make a good thesis. Any one town you think might fit? One that no one has researched much but you always have wished someone would? Would appreciate any feedback....thanks.

: Zach Bulliner

Ghosttowns.com
04-11-2001, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by bentley

:

: : Planning a summer and fall '2000 Ghost Town photo workshop in Silver City, Idaho. Also workshops in Eastern Oregon. We will be photographing the towns of Greenhorn, Granite, Bourne and Sumpter. Sumpter has a steam,narrow gauge railroad and a historic gold dredge, plus many other photo opportunities. Will submit some photos of these places in near future.

: : Promo package available for serious inquiries of "Forgotten Dreams".

Ghosttowns.com
04-08-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Eric Silveira

:
: 1.how do you know where to look for good ghost town photos.
: 2.there is a old mine in my home town and every time we go there there is a light in there we have followed it a few times but it leads nowhere and is comming from no were its a blue light that is everywhere but there is no light that far in to the mine we'v even covered the hole and the doesen't affect it can you give a asnser.

Ghosttowns.com
07-08-2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by clay

: : Hello,
: : You might be able to help me with your extensive knowledge of ghost towns. I'm looking to do my master thesis and am interested in ghost towns. I live in LA so southern california is my area that I will be able to operate in. I'm going to do a documentary on a ghost town.....but don't know which one. Suggestions?? Preferably in this area (Southern Calif) and one with a good bit of remains so that I might have a subject to shoot and make a good documentary. Also one that has a good and interesting history that would make a good thesis. Any one town you think might fit? One that no one has researched much but you always have wished someone would? Would appreciate any feedback....thanks.
: : Zach Bulliner