PDA

View Full Version : Help

Char
11-01-2004, 09:51 AM
I joined the Wild Frontiers and Ghost Riders is our team. I thought it would be cool to do a picture of a Ghost Town here in Colorado. Any ideas on where I can get photographs for free.
Char

old judge
11-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Char, I'm having difficulty understanding exactly what you're looking for and why. I'm sure a number of members would be happy to provide you with original photography of one or more
colorado ghost towns if the reasons were a little clearer. OJ

Char
11-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Okay what I am wanting to do is make a page with a picture of a Ghost Town here in Colorado for a team I am on called Ghost Riders. I thought I had taken Pictures of one years ago but can't seem to locate any of them.

Char

P.S. Is this more clear of what I am trying to do. You can look at my site called Friends Dreams for some of my pages http://groups.msn.com/FriendsDreams
Thank You.

old judge
11-02-2004, 05:50 AM
Char, Will be happy to post or e-mail pics later today of some Colorado Ghost Towns, but there are certainly some more prolific photographers who regularly post here. Some are professionals and are justified in requiring renumeration, while others are just happy to share. At any rate, my wife is the computer geek in the family, and will await her return this p.m. before fiddling with our photos. OJ

old judge
11-02-2004, 08:49 PM
char, have some pics of Ohio City, Pitkin and Tin Cup ready to send, but need my computer wonk to do so. Give me 24 hours. OJ

Char
11-03-2004, 07:29 AM
Thank you so much. Sorry for the delay I have a sick kid and am off to the doctor. I really appreciate your help.

Char

old judge
11-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Char, Attached are pics of some Colorado Ghost towns. I'm sure other members have more and better. May have to do this with more than one post. At any rate, none of these are class A or B gts. They are occupied but a little remote. Expect the roads in will close soon for the winter. Even at their best, they are not accessible from the se by low riders. The road restricts dragging trailers. Meeting someone is a real treat. The pics are labeled for location. OJ

old judge
11-03-2004, 04:09 PM
Char, Here's the next one. OJ

old judge
11-03-2004, 04:14 PM
And, a couple more.....OJ

Char
11-03-2004, 05:03 PM
So are these all copyright to you the couple I found is the one of the Tincup Buildings and fire station and grave of tincup. So when I do my pages whos name do I put on the photo.
Char
Thank you again for your help. I will post the link when the page is finished. Or I can email it to you.
Char

old judge
11-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Char, Copyright is the furtherest thing from my mind. If you feel compelled to put someone's name on them, it's Mike and Diana McDanel. OJ and Bride By the way, if you want to crop, lighten, darken, tilt, or whatever, fine. Those pics just represent what it looked like to me at the time.