PDA

View Full Version : Lida, Nevada

roneyj
01-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Just before Christmas My wife and I traveled from memphis, Tn to Lida, Nevada. I was not very impressed to say the least. It looked more like a trailer park than a ghost town. We had business at the court house in Goldfield (which was an incredible town). I wasn't expecting much from Lida, but you could not even tell it was even a ghost town if it were not for the sign. If anyone is interested we have two lots for sale in the original townsite of Lida, they were left to my wife a couple of years ago.

wolfpack
01-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Price on these?

roneyj
01-23-2005, 09:22 AM
I am not sure yet. We are waiting on a couple of things. One the lots are in an estate that is being dissovled, so we have to wait until the tustee releases the deeds so they can be sold. They are not worh very much but not one in the family wants them. Also there is a Lady who still lives in Lida who owns almost all of the lots there and wants the rest so she will own the whole town I quess. If you are interested and would like to send me some contact information I will be glad to let you know.

dhs4riches
01-29-2005, 06:07 AM
please let me know if she wants to sell the town.
thanks paul 805-551-0405

windbreaker
02-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Howdy, I'd like to hear about your wife's relative and how he came to own property in Lida...Thanks

roneyj
02-16-2005, 12:51 PM
The lots belonged to wife's grandmother from Las Vegas. She past away a couple of years ago and the two lots showed up in her estate. She was a rockhound and purchased the lots many years ago. Thats about all I know. I will ask my wifes aunt about them, see if she knows anymore. Anything inparticular you wanted to know?

windbreaker
02-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Thanks for sharing with us!! Was not looking for anything in particular..

tagebowen
03-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Is the ranch for sale?