PDA

View Full Version : I D a mining town by photograph

Johnnie
03-26-2005, 08:01 AM
This potograph of a old mining town that has so far has not been I D. and not knowning when and where it was taking is still unanswered and do appreciate the offer of a fellow ghostowners help on trying to find what mining town this was. I only have tried once to post a picture and we had no luck. I sent the photo off to a friends in Nevada, and Arizona, and still waiting for an reply.

Johnnie

acecomike
03-26-2005, 08:41 AM
thanks johnnie, can't wait!

old judge
03-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Hey pilgrim. Jump at my buddy, Johnnie, you jump at me. Johnnie and I are both technologically challenged; i.e., we were well into our teens before tv, and well into adulthood before color. My intro to computers is very recent, as, expect, is my friend, Johnnie's. If I don't have my wife, a child, or grandchild here, I'm pretty much incommunicado, if you hable'. I tease my friend Johnnie some, but only because we're in the same boat. OJ

Mikejts
03-26-2005, 03:30 PM
So what - I have been accused of being older than dirt.

acecomike
03-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Didn't mean to put johnnie down, I was just looking at the original post date and thought maybe we should probably be over it by now. But hey, if it's still on jonnie's agenda then I'd really like to see it!
P.S. I aint to swift with these things either, It takes me good bit just to type one of these posts out.