PDA

View Full Version : country music?

westcoast_rodeo
04-19-2005, 05:20 PM
Hey I'm new here and thought I'd just jump in if that's okay…

Anyone heard this new artist named Shooter Jennings, who is Waylon Jennings' son? My friend who works for Universal gave me a copy of his CD a couple days ago. This guy puts a whole new spin on country music. It's really raw, and it's got a lotta rock in there for the guys who like Skynyrd and the Allmans, like myself. Anybody else a fan of Shooter? If you're interested in checkin his music out I have some song links. Let me know what you think of it.

4th of July
http://209.200.98.131/shooterjennings/audio/4thOfJuly1.ram

Southern Comfort
http://209.200.98.131/shooterjennings/audio/SouthernComfort.asx

Flatiron
04-20-2005, 04:47 AM
Holy Moly!.........Now this site is a country music review site. It seems that staying on the topic of Ghost Towns is a tad difficult for some people. What's next, car reviews or tattoo parlor reviews? .........

old judge
04-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Flatiron: Speaking of tattoos, Oklahoma will, for another year, be the only state in the nation where tattoo parlors are illegal, and thus, unregulated. Come on down. We're still buildin' bridges to the 20th century. OJ

westcoast_rodeo
04-20-2005, 04:47 PM
What's next, car reviews or tattoo parlor reviews? .........
I think BMWs are truly superior to any other automobile...and from personal experience I wouldn't recommend tattoos to anyone who might decide NOT to marry her after all

Flatiron
04-20-2005, 05:01 PM
OJ........I'm headin' to Oklahoma tomorrow and havin a tatoo of a BMW and Shooter Jennings stenciled onto "my wife". I guess that covers all the bases, Eh? I thought about asking her if she would mind having the 7 gates of **** tattooed on her butt, but it just isn't big enough. ..........P.S. .I think I saw one of those bridges on the Will Rogers Turnpike last year.

old judge
05-09-2005, 03:05 PM
How was your trip, Pilgrim? Visit any Ghost Towns? Mike