PDA

View Full Version : Billy the Kid country

Ray B
06-05-2005, 11:26 AM
I will be coming from England in november to visit towns with a Billy the kid conection,I will be starting in Lincoln and would like some help with other towns worth seeing and locations,such as Las Vegas,other names i have are Shakespere,silver city,camp grant,Thanks,

old judge
06-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Say Ray: You might start by clicking on Search on this site and typin' in Billy the Kid. You'll find several references and some guidance. Particularly call your attertion to the thread commenced by Ghostdancer on 3-27-05. A number of towns related to Billy are mentioned. Course you don't want to miss his gravesite. Some folks think he died young at the hand of Pat Garrett. Others figger you need to go to Hico, Texas and the burial place of Brushy Bill Roberts. Or somewhere else, at someone else's burial place, from some other time. Enjoy the trip. Old Judge

Ray B
06-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Thanks old judge,ive done as you suggested,and found out lots,also ive been reading everything on the net on BTK, Also ordering a few books,I now cant wait to visit some of the places ive been reading about,im starting in Arizona then moving on to new mexico around the 8th of november,so i have plenty of time to read as much as i can,