PDA

View Full Version : Images From the Battleground

Ghostdancer
08-15-2005, 07:18 PM
So much is said about the plight of the illegal immigrant, but not enough about the perils of those who live along the border such as the people in this article.

Images From the Battleground (http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Currents/Content?oid=oid:71525)

Tom

Ghostdancer
08-16-2005, 07:53 AM
And there is some nice country in that area, but I don't feel safe going there. Makes me sick when it seems that an illegal has more rights then a citizen even if they could be a terrorist! :eek:

GaryB
08-19-2005, 04:06 PM
A few claymores would do wonders. And some towers with snipers armed with M82A1's too.

There I go being unPC again......

Johnnie
08-20-2005, 05:43 AM
And there is some nice country in that area, but I don't feel safe going there. Makes me sick when it seems that an illegal has more rights then a citizen even if they could be a terrorist! :eek:We found "KDWN" radio, one evening when surffing the radio dial, it is a Radio Staion base in Las Vegas, Nevada and is located @ 720 0n everyones radio dial and @ 10PM till 12PM Mark Edwards, has a call-in program that touches on this very subject and welcomes people to call in and voice their opinions, on this very serious problem that worries us all. One Border Patrolemen said they caught some foreigners flying in to South America and then traveling north up to Mexico and then trying to cross the border and doing their best to blend in with several other illegals. Some of these stories that are told on this program, are overlooked on your regular News broadcasts for one reason or another.

Your fellow Ghosttowners
Johnnie & Sheila

old judge
08-24-2005, 06:26 AM
The bumpier the road, the better. OJ