PDA

View Full Version : Need Land To Buy In Az, Greenlee And Graham Counties

amorosa
08-22-2005, 05:10 PM
Hello,

I am looking for land to buy, near Safford, Morenci or Clifton, in Graham and Greenlee Counties, Arizona.

If anybody knows of any, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Amorosa

Johnnie
04-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Just wondered if found that land you were looking for????
J & S

old judge
04-24-2006, 07:15 AM
That Land buying can be a bumpy business. OJ

Johnnie
04-25-2006, 09:16 AM
That Land buying can be a bumpy business. OJ

YES! O J Your right, that road to ghost towns are becoming very bumpie lately. But Sheila and i try to check all the time what is around the bend and put up warning signs. so we can the give fellow ghosttowners new roads to follow that lead into more interesting landmarks, but some choose to take that trail that leads to nowhere but bottomless pitts.

J & S

Sept. is Very bumpie lately! Thanks Laura, for climbing on the bulldozer and pitching in this A.M
Johnnie & Sheila

Johnnie
09-27-2006, 07:22 AM
[quote=Johnnie;18235]YES! O J Your right, that road to ghost towns are becoming very bumpie lately. But Sheila and i try to check all the time what is around the bend and put up warning signs. so we can the give fellow ghosttowners new roads to follow that lead into more interesting landmarks, but some choose to take that trail that leads to nowhere but bottomless pitts.

J & S

Sept. is very bumpie lately. Thanks Laura, for being out so early and and climbing on the Bulldozing and (T C B) takeing care business. ;)

Johnnie & Sheila