PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Ghostdancer
11-22-2005, 04:11 PM
How are you spending your Thanksgiving?

I'll do so in my new locale with my sister, brother in law and nieces; nothing grand though.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone everywhere. http://strictlywestie.com/images/smiles/Icon_Drinking_1.gif

Cecile
11-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'll be in Cerro Gordo Ghost Town celebrating with my friend Mike Patterson who owns the town, & other friends & vounteers. Can't think of a better place to be!

Mikejts
11-22-2005, 05:58 PM
The company is rolling in. Some are here, more are coming tonight and tomorrow. Will have a full house. They are already asking what adventure I will take them on this year. Can't say - it is a secret.

podunklander
11-23-2005, 11:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!

We'll be at my aunt's in Columbia for Thanksgiving for a change. But I do regret turning down an invitation to the big bash I usually go to. Trying to figure out if I can still head over there later in the day. It's always a blast there with several musicians and card games going on. Last time I was there I spent hours drumming and strumming guitars with my friend's neice. There's a Steinway and my friend has 3-4 guitars, several drums, a violin. It's one happy continuous Thanksgiving jam session. think I just talked myself into making sure I get there!

Have fun everyone!

Bob
11-24-2005, 08:01 AM
Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving with family and friends

Ghostdancer
11-24-2005, 08:48 AM
First things first...

The feast will not be served until late this afternoon. So for now it's time for a scrambled egg and sausage breakfast! :D