PDA

View Full Version : Dairy Queen in Flagstaff

Flatiron
01-30-2006, 04:47 AM
Can somebody give me directions to the DQ in Flagstaff, Az. I've always wanted to go there............

Johnnie
01-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Can somebody give me directions to the DQ in Flagstaff, Az. I've always wanted to go there............

Flatiron, CNN just came up with this news flash. The only thing still visible of that Diary Queen landmark, is the roof. and thats because the rest of the D. Q. has falling into the tunnel that the illegal aliens constructed over the last few years.

They were moleing thier way to the Home Depot, parking lot, And now their sueing the city for their injuries, and the persuit of happiness. But the funny thing about this law suit, they might win. Maybe O. J. has an insiders update.

J & S

Bob
01-30-2006, 08:38 AM
Flatiron, before I realized it was just a bump in the road I thought you might have meant the Snow Cap in Seligman. Delgadillo's place is worthy of mention in this forum :)

Johnnie
01-30-2006, 09:05 AM
Flatiron, before I realized it was just a bump in the road I thought you might have meant the Snow Cap in Seligman. Delgadillo's place is worthy of mention in this forum :)Bob, Hope to make that upcoming show in Las Vegas, in Febuary we will let you know for sure.

Johnnie Sheila

Flatiron
02-01-2006, 05:33 AM
Bob...........I'm glad you mentioned the Snow Cap in Seligman. I have stopped there many times, and would love to own some of the treasures out back. I stopped there with my family (as a kid) while tooling down the Mother Road or Highway (Route 66). Very interesting place..............Delgadillo lives!

old judge
02-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Guys: Don't buy any DQ stock. My sources say this suit is the real McCoy. Serious injuries, crooked, greedy lawyers, senile Judge and sympathetic jury pool. Just through Seligman recently. Love those old Mother Road Towns. Long live OKIES. OJ

Flatiron
02-01-2006, 07:19 PM
OJ.......Per your advice, I sold both (2) of my shares of DQ stock. It's nice to know you have friends out there looking out for you. OKIES are OK...........Flatiron