PDA

View Full Version : Coast to Coast

Ghostdancer
03-03-2006, 10:00 PM
So who all listens to the Coast to Coast talk show on the radio?

I generally only hear it on the weekends. I'm usually asleep by the time it comes on week nights.

Some interesting topics.

Johnnie
03-04-2006, 07:54 AM

I generally only hear it on the weekends. I'm usually asleep by the time it comes on week nights.

Some interesting topics.
Sheila and Johnnie listens to "Coast To Coast" George Norrie, and Art Bell, do have some very interesting programs most of the time some are not up our (ally) but most are very interesting like "The "Philadelophia Experience" And the program on Chem-Trails, and this new topic, the sale of Ports. Both hosts always have experts on their program that realy go into lot detail that is not done on your T V programs and usually give listerners a chance to vent their view on what ever subject that is airing.
J & S

Johnnie
04-05-2006, 10:22 AM

Some interesting topics.

Coast To Coast has some upcoming shows on ghost, and paranoral, for those who are into that hobbie. We are not into that kind of stuff as some are. But we have noticed many newbies are lately. In California turn into (K F I ) at 10:00 PM 7 days a week. This show is on every radio station in every state in the U. S. and you can call in and tell George Norrie your experience with ghost and the parnormal.

Coast To Coast is also on the internet coast to coast just (Google) George Norrie cost to coast radio show and you can find the program in your town and state. or listen to it on the internet.

J & S

Johnnie
04-11-2006, 06:07 AM
Coast To Coast has some upcoming shows on ghost, and paranoral, for those who are into that hobbie. We are not into that kind of stuff as some are. But we have noticed many newbies are lately. In California turn into (K F I ) at 10:00 PM 7 days a week. This show is on every radio station in every state in the U. S. and you can call in and tell George Norrie your experience with ghost and the parnormal.

To Coast is also on the internet coast to coast just (Google) George Norrie cost to coast radio show and you can find the program in your town and state. or listen to it on the internet.

J & S

Did anyone listen to Coast To Coast Radio Program on the Parnormal?????
J & S