PDA

View Full Version : True West Magazine

Johnnie
03-04-2006, 08:12 AM
True West Magazine April Issue has a 5 page artical on Ghost Towns, By Jana Bommersbach
Title is Conffessions of a Ghost Town Maniac
Jason Thorp shares all his secrets of being a ghost town explorer on page 50 plus many more stories of the old west.

Johnnie Sheila

oregon4wd
03-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the post. I'll have to look for this issue.
Doug

Flatiron
03-10-2006, 03:12 AM
Thanks Johnnie and Shiela.......You always seem to be on top of these things. I'll buy it today. I was starting to think I was the only one who still reads it....Flatiron:cool:

Mikejts
03-10-2006, 08:06 PM
If you have not you should subscribe to the magazine. True West. There offices are in Cave Creek AZ and a fun place to stop in. You probably have seen Bob Boze Bell on the western channel. He is a great guy. Met him several times. Better yet sign on as a true west manic like I did and get a lifetime subscription to the magazine. Not sure I would agree with the picks for Ghost towns in the magazine article but everyone has there own opinions about ghost towns.

Johnnie
03-11-2006, 10:40 AM
If you have not you should subscribe to the magazine. True West. There offices are in Cave Creek AZ and a fun place to stop in. You probably have seen Bob Boze Bell on the western channel. He is a great guy. Met him several times. Better yet sign on as a true west manic like I did and get a lifetime subscription to the magazine. Not sure I would agree with the picks for Ghost towns in the magazine article but everyone has there own opinions about ghost towns.

Yes we agree Rocky, there could be some others mentioned but what we like may not be someone else choice but still interesting anyway to have a ghost town adventure story in that magazine I hope to have a story submitted in a magazine about my grandfather owning a stage line that Idaho and went to Tomson Falls, Montana, in 1890s and some stories about my family growing up in rip-roaring mining town. It is just finding the time to put it together with all the other project in the works.

Johnnie & Sheila