PDA

View Full Version : GhostTown Meetup

mischief
03-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Hello everyone, its good to be in a forum with people of the same interests. Im a member of meetup.com, its a site where people of similar interests in a particular location can basically meetup and share stories and such. Well simply put there were no ghost town meetups, so I formed one. The group is currently located in San Diego, and everyone is welcome to drop by and ck everything out, mind you that its a new group and currently the only ghost town meetup. Would be great to see other ghosttowning groups spring up across the country. Im hoping that in due time the members can start to organize trips to ck out the suff that we meetup to discuss. Thanks everyone for taking the time to read all this, the invitation to drop by is offered. Just say Hi, leave a comment, a suggestion...... the link is as follows http://ghosttowns.meetup.com/34/

Flatiron
03-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Sounds pretty interesting. Good luck with your venture........:D

mischief
03-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks Flatiron for the encouragement. Ive been through a few towns here in So. Cal and Nev. and its usually been on my own. Just thought it would be more fun with a group so I tried putting this together to get others interested. Once again thanks for the encouragent, its much appreciated.......