PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

coolguy0621
05-07-2006, 09:07 AM
So I had a really bad experence last night that has totaly killed this whole forum thing for me.

So there I was hanging with this guy who I have hiked with a couple times and his friend. At first they wanted to hike, but this guys friend would not shut up about how bad *** he is. Anyway he starts talking about haunted spots and all that. Come to find out that this guy has been reading here on ghost towns.com, but instead of just taking about it, they wanted to lie and pretend that they had interestes in the subject. I caught on to this pretty early, just because of the fact that he talked about exactly what is on this site and did a really bad job of hiding it. So I let him talk for another minute, and I just couldn't take it anymore, So I made him realize that he was a little bit$h, called his bluff and left. I probably should of slapped him around a little, so he would get the point, but I'm sure his ritch mommy and daddy would of probably sewed. Now don't get me wrong I'm a coolguy (easy going)in real life too, but this was just stupid, he was going on for 45 mins about how bad azz he was and all these fake haunted places he had seen fake $hit at. I couldn't even get a sentence in. I don't get what the big secret is tho. Any else would of just started a conversation about gosttowns.com, but to lie and pretend that your something that your not just to be acepted by someone is not cool at all, and I see right through this almost every time. I would not be surprised if this guy is posting bunk stuff here just to get some entertainment. I hate people like this, I mean seriously grow up get off the nintendo and please get off this site. I post stuff here because I like the subject matter, and so others will post stuff that I can get a look at too. This whole thing with haunted places is stupid because of these kids. It interested me, only becuase I wanted to see for myself what all the talk was about. And that is just what it is.........talk. I do not agree with all the lies and bullsh*t from kids who have nothing better to do. Thats why I agree with the salty dogs here when they are mean and sarcastic with these people because most if not all of them are full of hot wind just like this guy last night. It's pretty sad, after the third or fourth time of calling bluffs.

Dave--WTF dude? Call me up man, if you can't tell yet, I'm serious about that hike.

coolguy0621
05-07-2006, 11:46 AM
I don't know about all that TW, I'm just pretty ****** off, and I've lost interest in this place. I'm still going to AZ DURRING THE SUMMER for a week of exploration, some time........

brian10x
05-07-2006, 04:31 PM
[quotI do not agree with all the lies and bullsh*t from kids who have nothing better to do. Thats why I agree with the salty dogs here when they are mean and sarcastic with these people because most if not all of them are full of hot wind just like this guy last night. It's pretty sad, after the third or fourth time of calling bluffs.

Yeah, I knew a guy once where both his parents SEWED. They got mad at me and forced me to thread needles and hem trousers for over half a day! I still get the willies whenever I see a sewing machine!
Brian
Welcome, Andy...

to the League of Extrordinarily Salty Gentlemen. You have crossed the first threashold & are now a neophyte in a group of awful power. Soon will be revealed the inner secrets of our order, even..the handshake. The first secret is...the world is full of idiots who will lie about everything, waste your time & think it is all great fun. When you happen across one of these people then your ghosttowning experience will prove valuable. For this is the time when it is good to know where a really deep abandoned mine shaft is.

We will be in touch,

TW[/quote]

coolguy0621
05-15-2006, 08:29 AM
Actually I came to this site looking for caves, and found out that there are other people who like to explore the old towns and buildings of our history, alot of 'em. (I have alot of respect for these people because I do this as well). And there is alot of talk here about hauntings, witch spark my interest sometimes too. But most of that stuff is what it is here on teenypoper central. Hey we should make our own sites and charge like 30 bucks a year to join. I'm sure that mommy and daddy would foot the bill. Well call it insinkwithhistoryandreallyreallyscarryghoststories .com
then we can mess with em all day and get paid, dam I'm good, I don't know how I do it sometimes:D

And I will stick around in hopes to wake up the moderator or who ever, and see this place change a little. I have even emailed him a couple of times, everyone should. :mad: