PDA

View Full Version : Wyatt Earp Volume 2

Johnnie
05-15-2006, 10:08 AM
:) Update from this AM for Total Wreck and all you Wyatt Earp, Fans. Mr. Silva related to me that he hopes to have volume 2 out after the first of the year.

Johnnie

Flatiron
05-16-2006, 08:00 AM
I can't wait to get a hold of this one, Johnnie. Thanks............

Johnnie
05-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Yes! Flatiron, I agree we all are looking forward to Wyatt Earp Volume 2 In some past post i have mentioned that i have handed "all" my old west collectables, and photos. over to some museums and the collectables are at these museums permanently, for everyone to see and enjoy, some photos may appear in Lee's upcoming Wyatt Earp, books. Lee also writes stories for Wild West magazine several times a year. Lee also apeared in the old T V series "Rawhide" In Lees latest book on Wyatt Earp, Lee is pictured with many famouse actors who have stared in many old westerns from the good old days.

Johnnie & Sheila

Flatiron
05-29-2006, 03:29 AM
Johnnie...........Do you know which episodes of "Rawhide" Lee was in? Maybe he'll mention that in his new book. Naw, doubt it. I'm still checking at the local book store for the new book, but nothing yet. I'll keep looking.........

Johnnie
05-29-2006, 06:29 AM
Johnnie...........Do you know which episodes of "Rawhide" Lee was in? Maybe he'll mention that in his new book. Naw, doubt it. I'm still checking at the local book store for the new book, but nothing yet. I'll keep looking.........

My memory is foggy about what few he was in. But I will check with Lee, the next time i talk with him. He did mention the new volume 2 will be out after the first of the year.

Johnnie