PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Ads!!

utah-ghost
05-29-2006, 05:48 AM
Apparently this site is becoming just another E-bay for the user known as afix.

Even the for sale/want ads forum is supposed to be for "ghost town and American west related items."

Johnnie
05-29-2006, 06:16 AM
Apparently this site is becoming just another E-bay for the user known as afix.

Even the for sale/want ads forum is supposed to be for "ghost town and American west related items."

We agree with Utah-Ghost, Some just can't read, or they don't like to follow the rules This is a good example of an old saying "You Give Them An "Inch" And They Take A Mile"--- "There is no rhyme or reason" "why can't people just follow the rules???

J & S

bad bob
05-29-2006, 09:58 AM
I'm 95% sure these spammers just "spread" their trash on random sites without monitoring, or checking house rules. I think similar to recorded phone ads, if someone bites, they've done their part.
Oh, to be able to send them a "spike", or something would make my day. But this procedure is beyond my pay grade.
Last I heard, congress is working on legislation to stop this, but the wheels of justice DO move slowly. More so in D.C.
bb.

Johnnie
05-30-2006, 04:58 AM
I'm 95% sure these spammers just "spread" their trash on random sites without monitoring, or checking house rules. I think similar to recorded phone ads, if someone bites, they've done their part.
Oh, to be able to send them a "spike", or something would make my day. But this procedure is beyond my pay grade.
Last I heard, congress is working on legislation to stop this, but the wheels of justice DO move slowly. More so in D.C.
bb.

Yes! Bad Bob, We agree these "Claim Jumpers" should be derailed to the Badlands, We call them claim Jumpers because most of these scammers, stake claims where there not wanted as in the old west, and should be ran out of ghost towns on a rail with plenty of R/R "Spikes" to guide the way.

A play on words

Sheila & Johnnie