PDA

View Full Version : Boehmer Colorado

dabeersboys@yahoo.com
05-30-2006, 08:45 AM
A friend and I got really intriseted in planning a trip to Boehmer, but, we don't know how to get their. Is there any one who can give me direction, or knows where I can find directions to there? Also I'd be really intristed in talking to someone who's been to Boehmer, Hows the fishing? And how hard is the trail to get their?
Thanks,
-Matt

Bombardier
08-09-2006, 03:06 AM
Did you ever find the place???

Me & my wife really want to check it out, but we haven't had any luck finding either the buildings, or the reservoirs on the maps online.

Mikejts
08-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Did you ever find the place???

Me & my wife really want to check it out, but we haven't had any luck finding either the buildings, or the reservoirs on the maps online.

Probably because it does not exist. Whoever added the photo on this site actually added a photo of what is called the "Salt Shaker" because of it's shape. The salt shaker is in Nevadaville Colorado. If you look at the photo on this site and then compare it to my site for Nevadaville you will be amazed to see they stole my photo of the "Salt Shaker" and claim it as Boehmer Colorado
:rolleyes:

Johnnie
08-11-2006, 03:33 AM
Probably because it does not exist. Whoever added the photo on this site actually added a photo of what is called the "Salt Shaker" because of it's shape. The salt shaker is in Nevadaville Colorado. If you look at the photo on this site and then compare it to my site for Nevadaville you will be amazed to see they stole my photo of the "Salt Shaker" and claim it as Boehmer Colorado
:rolleyes:

Thanks Mike, We too were wondering how that site got on the list. We also heard that the roads were very bumpie in that part of the Rockies.

Sheila & Johnnie;)

old judge
08-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Am I to understand that we have been bamboozled???? OJ

GaryB
08-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Figures, the guy is the same one that posted the false Zzyzx town. Looks like some house cleaning needs to be done.

HollyDolly
08-16-2006, 10:52 AM
:rolleyes: Well that stinks. Guess the poster thought it was a big joke.I have posted several things in the Texas area under the name Hilda and also Holly my nickname.But the towns i mentioned are real and the Texas Handbook Online has the history of many of these towns. I need to get a digital camera so i can post photos of some of the places I have been to.

old judge
08-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Yeah Holly, it does stink...Any Yeahoo today can post about what he/she wants on the net. Unfortunately, many folks growin' up today have read few books, nor do they intend to read books, or, for that matter, look at the pictures. This medium you and I enjoy is the world for many youngsters. Doin' stuff on the net, for fun, is just second nature. Foolin' old GTer's is bound to get a few laughs. Mike