PDA

View Full Version : What the....?

bad bob
05-31-2006, 06:29 PM
OK That's it..I'm sailing my freakin' boat over Gravity Hill, up to Turnbull Canyon, and I need to know which freakin' guns go with which outfit. Does the silver barrel revolver go with the white slacks, or the double barrel over and under go with regular jeans?
My birthday is in 879 days, and I don't know whether to go find the 10 gates of ****, or.....oh CRAP..... just somebody please shoot me.
bb.

coolguy0621
06-01-2006, 03:03 PM
LOL.............yeah baby get mad Bob..............take 'em out!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bad bob
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Actually, I posted that nonsense over disgust that this site has hundreds of members, but most of them have nothing to say, in the form of posting.
It was so g** d***ed quiet here yesterday, I spent six hours listening to the banjo music on the Home Page.
(BTW, in case anyone is interested that song played over 2500 times, and the musician never made one mistake, NOT ONE)!
I did notice the decayed wood in the background picture was starting to peel.
Anyway, I'm back on my meds, and feeling much better.
bb.

brian10x
06-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Actually, I posted that nonsense over disgust that this site has hundreds of members, but most of them have nothing to say, in the form of posting.
It was so g** d***ed quiet here yesterday, I spent six hours listening to the banjo music on the Home Page.
(BTW, in case anyone is interested that song played over 2500 times, and the musician never made one mistake, NOT ONE)!
Be careful what you wish for...you might get it. I've got something to say, I just ain't ready to say it yet. :mad:
I did notice the decayed wood in the background picture was starting to peel.
Anyway, I'm back on my meds, and feeling much better.
bb.I'm going up to gravity hill and lick nemotoads if anyone wants to bring the Mountain Dew:mad:

Mikejts
06-01-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm going up to gravity hill and lick nemotoads if anyone wants to bring the Mountain Dew:mad:

Wow you know where gravity hill is? like can I go 2? Like man that is neat, like man what spooky stuff,

My meds are just wearing off so I have to head to the store for some more.

bad bob
06-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Oh ****, B10x You know I wasn't referring to you. I jes could not believe with all the members here it would be that quiet. It's like folks dropped into a void or ? Or was it they were trying to avoid? Hmmmm.

Mike, are you makin' fun 'O my meds? If you are, I'm not sharing any more of them with you!
bb.

GaryB
06-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Half the members are probably spam bots and Freddy Krueger hunters, so who cares what they have to say.

Bob
06-02-2006, 04:33 PM
I really tried, I gave what I thought was a reply on both Rawhide and Genoa (Mormon Fort) that I thought was discussion provoking but other than Gary, got no response. Been real busy at Lockheed but when I get a bit of time, I could post a couple more of my mystery places that I can't locate along with a bunch of history. I have three in Lincoln County (Homer, Karo and Desert Springs) I can get close but haven't located. Three or four in most every country, places that had post offices, but ain't where USGS or Delorme say they are. Till then, sacrcastic threads like this will have to do.

bad bob
06-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Ok, fellow inmates, here's the (no big) deal. Day b4 yesterday, I found this site to be, well... a ghost "town". It's not the first time and won't be the last. But you see, during certain mood swings, events, (or the lack of them) affect folks in different ways.
I was just flusternated (is that a word?) that so many members, many of whom most likely have interesting material, or have journeyed to places of interest, whatever, choose to remain silent. BTW I've already heard the one about remaining silent and being thought a fool.

Yes I realize you all have lives, but please, non-posters, especially on quiet days, let's hear what you have to say, even if you don't think it's worth it. You could post a message tellin' me to go to H-E-double hockey sticks. It was so bad, while listening to the home page banjo, I was doing a rain dance for ANYone from the Turnbull Cyn party to weigh in. Didn't work though, but it did rain in Seattle. Ya, I did that!

But I was definately not referring to posters, with more than one (1) post (besides bots). So check yer post count, top right corner of each post.
This thread actually got more ink than it warranted, but I've taken my Midol, and feel soooooo much better.
bb.

brian10x
06-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Ok, fellow inmates, here's the (no big) deal. Day b4 yesterday, I found this site to be, well... a ghost "town". It's not the first time and won't be the last. But you see, during certain mood swings, events, (or the lack of them) affect folks in different ways.
I was just flusternated (is that a word?) that so many members, many of whom most likely have interesting material, or have journeyed to places of interest, whatever, choose to remain silent. BTW I've already heard the one about remaining silent and being thought a fool.

Yes I realize you all have lives, but please, non-posters, especially on quiet days, let's hear what you have to say, even if you don't think it's worth it. You could post a message tellin' me to go to H-E-double hockey sticks. It was so bad, while listening to the home page banjo, I was doing a rain dance for ANYone from the Turnbull Cyn party to weigh in. Didn't work though, but it did rain in Seattle. Ya, I did that!

But I was definately not referring to posters, with more than one (1) post (besides bots). So check yer post count, top right corner of each post.
This thread actually got more ink than it warranted, but I've taken my Midol, and feel soooooo much better.
bb.Right now I'm concentrating my efforts on selling the German helmet on wheels, and using the proceeds towards a capable 4x4 atv.

Then I'll be out on a lot of the more difficult trails I've avoided for years, taking pictures and reporting back.

Gotta go right now, though, Blockbuster got in one copy of season 2 of Deadwood,and I'm watching the whole thing this weekend!
:mad: (I'm not unhappy, its just traditional for me now)

Mikejts
06-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Oh ****, B10x You know I wasn't referring to you. I jes could not believe with all the members here it would be that quiet. It's like folks dropped into a void or ? Or was it they were trying to avoid? Hmmmm.

Mike, are you makin' fun 'O my meds? If you are, I'm not sharing any more of them with you!
bb.

**** no I anit making fun -- I am just mad cause you haven't shared.

bad bob
06-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Alrighty then, Rock....what colors do you want? You can have anything 'ceptin' them illegal ones, I don't mess with those.
bb.