PDA

View Full Version : Musab al-Zarqawi killed in air raid north of Baghdad

Ghostdancer
06-08-2006, 06:19 AM
But as one Iraqi says someone will just take his place and the same is probably true of Bin Laden if he should be found and killed.

It's just like with drug rings; take one down and another will move in and take over.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi killed in air raid north of Baghdad (http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/15253.php)

coolguy0621
06-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Your right every time you knock one off the next ten spring up. I think we should block off all of the borders of Iraq and stop letting fresh tangos in to the country, because they come from every country in the middle east. We were in fights with sirans, Iranians, and others that we didn't know there disent, but you would never hear that on the news.

LauraA
06-08-2006, 12:59 PM
I hope al-Zarqawi's 72 virgins all look like Janet Reno on a bad day and they nag him into doing domestic duties.....I can hear it now..."Musab, take out the garbage, Musab, clean up the camel dung" :eek: couldn't happen to a nicer azzhole!

Ghostdancer
06-08-2006, 03:14 PM
I hope al-Zarqawi's 72 virgins all look like Janet Reno on a bad day and they nag him into doing domestic duties.....I can hear it now..."Musab, take out the garbage, Musab, clean up the camel dung" :eek: couldn't happen to a nicer azzhole!

They woefully misunderstood the part about 72 virgins. What they'll encounter are 72 Virginians who'll make further short work of 'em. :D

bad bob
06-08-2006, 05:26 PM
el Masri, an Egyptian, is slated to take over for the recently deceased Abu Z. Jes curious, do the Virginians disembowel Egyptian terrorists, or is that reserved for all non-egyptians?

Re: securing Iraqi border with Syria & Iran. Not practical, as border is extremely porous, with mountain passes, and too many sympathizers willing to assist getting insurgents into Iraq. I think each individual country should be made responsible for the terrorists leaving their country to fight in Iraq.
Give each country (Syria, Iran, Morocco, Libya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc.) 30 days to rein in all of their jihadist fighters. After that, start smart-bombing each Middle East Capitol not in compliance.
If that doesn't work, fan the bomb patterns out in ever increasing concentric circles until compliance, or until country is turned into rubble, which wouldn't take too much as it's mostly sand now.

And bonus, when the little deranged wannabe "Hitler" from North Korea sees his fate flash before his beady eyes, I believe he'll stand down and commit halle berry, I mean hairy carrey, I mean hari-something (slash open stomach with extra rusty swiss army knife).
bb

GaryB
06-08-2006, 05:37 PM
We can't control our borders, how we going to control Iraq's?

bad bob
06-08-2006, 06:14 PM
xlnt point GB.
bb.

Mikejts
06-08-2006, 07:12 PM

:D LMAO - Congratulations to our fighting men and women for eliminating the SOB http://forums.ghosttowns.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

bad bob
06-10-2006, 09:26 AM
You got that right mr Rock!

BTW, here's a shameless plug for the "Rocky Mtn Profiles" web site. If you haven't checked out these pics, yer laggin' back. Most of these pics are jes gr8.

Been to some of the places, Silver Plume, Georgetown, and it's nice to see pics from another camera. And to see updated photos of places hoping to visit some day.
bb.

LauraA
06-10-2006, 10:21 AM
You got that right mr Rock!

BTW, here's a shameless plug for the "Rocky Mtn Profiles" web site. If you haven't checked out these pics, yer laggin' back. Most of these pics are jes gr8.

Been to some of the places, Silver Plume, Georgetown, and it's nice to see pics from another camera. And to see updated photos of places hoping to visit some day.
bb.
You're right BB! Rocky's site is GREAT, although I'll probably never get to see these places, it's nice to vicariously live the adventure anyway. Thanks for sharing your adventures Rocky.:)

coolguy0621
06-10-2006, 05:04 PM

Mikejts
06-11-2006, 07:43 PM
You're right BB! Rocky's site is GREAT, although I'll probably never get to see these places, it's nice to vicariously live the adventure anyway. Thanks for sharing your adventures Rocky.:)

THANKS for the compliment. I appreciate it. :) Did you like not getting popups and music?

AZ is not that far from CO. I was just there and visited the vulture mine. Should post the photos but lazy now and getting ready for my prospecting trip to AK.

What type jeep you got? I have a 2004 Rubicon, my third jeep - I love em. :D

THANKS again.

LauraA
06-12-2006, 03:39 AM
I use a popup blocker, so I didn't notice, but yes, no music is a plus!
We've got a '97- bought-on-a-whim-changed-our-entire-lifestyle-Wrangler.
We were wondering what we'd be doing with our retirement. Being able to Jeep to these remote locations has provided the answer. We live in the Tonto Nat'l Forest so we're loaded with neat places to go. (Gila County has over 700 mining locations) :D

Flatiron
06-14-2006, 05:22 AM
Hey Rocky.........That short phrase reminds me of Rocky and Bullwinkle, from the late, great days of real cartoons. Anyway, I was wondering if you lifted your Rubicon, at all. We have a 05' Rubicon, and decided to lift it a little, as TJ's are not known for their ground clearance. It made a big difference, as we added some height with taller tires and a 1" body lift. Total lift was about 3", and on our last rock crawling trip in the Bradshaws, we were able to go places without slamming the body or differentials, where our friends with a stock Rubicon dented their bumper up a bit. All in all, though, you can't beat a Jeep for all around off-road utility.....:D

Mikejts
06-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Hey Rocky.........That short phrase reminds me of Rocky and Bullwinkle, from the late, great days of real cartoons. Anyway, I was wondering if you lifted your Rubicon, at all. We have a 05' Rubicon, and decided to lift it a little, as TJ's are not known for their ground clearance. It made a big difference, as we added some height with taller tires and a 1" body lift. Total lift was about 3", and on our last rock crawling trip in the Bradshaws, we were able to go places without slamming the body or differentials, where our friends with a stock Rubicon dented their bumper up a bit. All in all, though, you can't beat a Jeep for all around off-road utility.....:D

Nope - left the Rubicon as is. Considered a lift kit and decided against it. There are times I drive freeways and am a little nervous about a raised center of gravity when rolling along at 80. So far no regrets. I always put the bigger tires on my jeeps. I also added rock rails.