PDA

View Full Version : I've been busy

brian10x
07-20-2006, 04:40 AM
Tucson- A naked man clutching a pigeon was arrested over the weekend after beating the bird against a car.
Two Tucson residents had just pulled into their driveway Friday night when Brian Souza, 45 of parts unknown came up and repeatedly pounded the pigeon on the car, police said. The people got out of the car and went to a neighbor's house, where they called the police.
After a short chase, police caught Souza in nearby woods.
"I'm not sure whether he's mentally disturbed or under the influence of narcotics, but he was obviously having some sort of issue that night," said Lt. Debbie George, Tuson Police Department spokeswoman.

Police discovered that Souza had destroyed two of the homeowners' bird cages, freeing 15 small chickens and four pigeons. He killed four birds, George said.
Souza was treated at Sentara Obici Hospital for cuts and scratches. He's charged with burglary, destruction of property, and larceny of poultry. There is still possible pending charges of
sexual violation of a chicken, report Tucson police.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

LauraA
07-20-2006, 06:40 AM
arghhhh!!!! when you took that course in Animal Husbandry, I think you took it too literally :eek:

GaryB
07-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Gives a whole new meaning to beating ones chicken :p

brian10x
07-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Gives a whole new meaning to beating ones chicken :p

My only purpose in life is to make people (uh, and poultry) happy.

Your laughter is the soft breeze beneath my wings that makes my heart soar and my spirit beam with satisfaction.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

TK-421
07-20-2006, 11:34 AM
wat a f***ing weirdo man.....

brian10x
07-20-2006, 06:32 PM

I take umbrage to that comment.

Don't knock it till' ya tried it, baby!

:mad: :mad: :confused:

brian10x
07-20-2006, 06:35 PM

All this from a man that freely admits not being able to use his johnson and his brain at the same time?

Do you like gladiator movies, son?
:mad: :mad: :confused: